$trinq VST warning

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Caduceus

Caduceus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 230 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:29 PM

Credit to 2cents who used to post here for this indicator. He is a very skilled trader IMO. Readings in this area do not happen very often and VST weakness is the most likely outcome. 2cents used it as a warning below the .50 level, the line drawn is at about the .30 level. My opinion is whatever weakness we may see will be "noise" if your timeframe is longer than 1 month. I am out of all leveraged longs (I did not post the entry on the board). [attachment=5918:attachment]

#2 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:44 PM

Credit to 2cents who used to post here for this indicator. He is a very skilled trader IMO.

Readings in this area do not happen very often and VST weakness is the most likely outcome. 2cents used it as a warning below the .50 level, the line drawn is at about the .30 level.

My opinion is whatever weakness we may see will be "noise" if your timeframe is longer than 1 month.

I am out of all leveraged longs (I did not post the entry on the board).

[attachment=5918:attachment]

Aug 2006 vs Aug 2007 ......

#3 Caduceus

Caduceus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 230 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:46 PM

My opinion is whatever weakness we may see will be "noise" if your timeframe is longer than 1 month.

I agree OGM... :redbull:

#4 n83

n83

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:53 PM

8/06 and 8/07 trin is different..ain't the same-it is all relative hedged nevertheless