9 replies to this topic

#1 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 03:43 PM

bet cheiftan would be happy with it.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 07:16 PM

snort......keep ur email folder empty will ya.... :P ...its full

#3 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 07:39 PM

Tell Berg to keep pushing.. can't stop now :)

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:11 PM

berg dont push.....bergs a billionaire....saphion is spreading like a rash in the battery biz..... :lol: ....ur gonna see some huge news for V in the days or weeks ahead....imo

#5 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:26 PM

berg dont push.....bergs a billionaire....saphion is spreading like a rash in the battery biz..... :lol: ....ur gonna see some huge news for V in the days or weeks ahead....imo

Good, I have a good chunk of it :) It has a potential of one of those stocks that make real money.

I wish A123 was public too. They seem to have their act toghether. Maybe even better then VLNC. But VLNC seems to be going for a different niche. If VLNC could get their manufacturing costs down somehow, they'd be golden.

Edited by ogm, 06 September 2007 - 08:31 PM.

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:53 PM

Good, I have a good chunk of it :) It has a potential of one of those stocks that make real money.

I wish A123 was public too. They seem to have their act toghether. Maybe even better then VLNC. But VLNC seems to be going for a different niche. If VLNC could get their manufacturing costs down somehow, they'd be golden.

a123......if they went public....the ipo would be a short....as most ipo.s are...if a123 went public you wouldnt have no where near the chance of a huge percentage gain like u could have with a one dollar stock...

>If VLNC could get their manufacturing costs down somehow, they'd be golden.<......who sez they havent........2 plants in china......powering all the segways......enova buses.....euro mail scooters......lectric motorcycles......self propelled bowling lane cleaners....rc models.....prius plug ins.....etc etc.......wouldnt surprise me to hear from toyota taking in saphion....valence is years ahead of the competition.....

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:09 PM

http://www.enertiabi...form/Itemid,27/

#8 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:18 PM

Yes, but the batteries themselves are still expensive. They'd have much bigger market and application if they were just a little more price competitive with current lead-acid junk.

#9 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:36 PM

go to home depot and price an A123 power tool......would u pay 200 bux for a lectric drill????...lol

#10 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:52 PM

wadya see on the side of this prius.....valence baby...Ucharge

http://www.electrify...ius_plug-in.jpg

http://images.google...2007-07,GGIC:en

Edited by da_cheif, 06 September 2007 - 09:54 PM.