Major Turn Date?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Islander

Islander

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 08:17 AM

This bears repeating: There is an absolutely gigantic Fibonacci Cluster pointing toward a major turn around October 5th, 2007, +/- a few days. It may be the largest Fibonacci Cluster we have witnessed to date. October 5th is also our next Phi Mate turn date. This date has two phi mates, which usually means it will be a major trend turn. We do not know for certain whether it will be a top or a bottom. But we are confident it will be a major turn. Should prices continue to rise into that date, we would expect a crushing decline to follow. Should prices top soon, then fall into that October date, we would expect it to be a major bottom. Dr. McHugh's promotional materials 9/6/07

Edited by Islander, 07 September 2007 - 08:18 AM.

#2 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 08:30 AM

how reliable are these clusters, can i read about them somewhere?
“be right and sit tight”

#3 Islander

Islander

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 08:41 AM

Fib and Phi analysis is not 100%, so proceed with care. There are various places on the internet to read about them, or Look at Sharp Charts for a quickie. YOu could subscribe to McHugh's newsletter which uses the data to make forecasts. just be caustious there is a lot of smoke in the market these days. B) Islander

#4 Stickan

Stickan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 411 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 08:46 AM

Fib and Phi analysis is not 100%, so proceed with care. There are various places on the internet to read about them, or Look at Sharp Charts for a quickie. YOu could subscribe to McHugh's newsletter which uses the data to make forecasts. just be caustious there is a lot of smoke in the market these days. B) Islander

Do you have a chart?
Or dates where they start from.
Other dates the spirals are attached to would also be helpfu, perhaps I could do the chart if you provide the data

#5 Islander

Islander

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:07 AM

Do you have a chart?
Or dates where they start from.
Other dates the spirals are attached to would also be helpfu, perhaps I could do the chart if you provide the data

The PHi dates are continous and the Fibs are clusters of points from various index moves off bottoms -retracements. Try McHugh's web site if you want serious analysis, His work is often lengthy and repetitive, so be careful about subscribing, it may require a lot of effort to untangle his analysis.

#6 Stickan

Stickan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 411 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:52 AM

[/quote]
The PHi dates are continous and the Fibs are clusters of points from various index moves off bottoms -retracements. Try McHugh's web site if you want serious analysis, His work is often lengthy and repetitive, so be careful about subscribing, it may require a lot of effort to untangle his analysis.
[/quote]

In order to get a cluster you need a "fib spiral"
A fib spiral you get by connecting two points, which describes the dynamic cycle, and you will have different fib ratios lined up in time.

That's what we see in the chart below.
We have a red and a blue fib spiral. Connection points (or the "master dynamic cycle") are the dates at "A" and "B"
The green lines are clusters, that usually show up at trend changes and acceleration moves.
So if you don't have the chart I could do it if I got the dates. A picture is often more telling than a statement

Posted Image

#7 hamakua

hamakua

• Traders-Talk User
  • 258 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 12:00 PM

My only question would be.......WHY would a trader of ANY substance start a subscription based website / newsletter ? The only answer I can come up with is that they need to SUBSIDIZE their trading inabilities.