ES 1454.00

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 GOOSE2

GOOSE2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 248 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:46 AM

........was e-mailed out this morning before the open to my group as a number to watch :) :ninja: I had two guys that said they wanted to join but have not heard back from them either way. So I have room for two guys in the group if your interested. goosetrader@gmail.com

#2 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:53 AM

Did you go long there?
“be right and sit tight”

#3 GOOSE2

GOOSE2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 248 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:55 AM

Did you go long there?

yes, but keep in mind I'm just looking to make 3-5 pts daily and then go play golf. I'm not trying to hit a homerun. Just make my goal and go enjoy life.

#4 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:00 AM

cool, nice catch. i saw that number too, it showed up on my 60 minute chart...which is interesting because you are a day trader.
“be right and sit tight”

#5 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:02 AM

FWIW....Goose did send out the 1454 number shortly after the open. That signal has produced 6 - 7 points es on a long as of about noon est.

Edited by Russ, 07 September 2007 - 11:04 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#6 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:04 AM

FWIW....Goose did send out the 1454 number shortly after the open. That signal has produced 5 or 6 points es on a long as of about noon est.

Was that the only number he sent out? Or did he send out several possible numbers?

IT

#7 GOOSE2

GOOSE2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 248 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:12 AM

FWIW....Goose did send out the 1454 number shortly after the open. That signal has produced 5 or 6 points es on a long as of about noon est.

Was that the only number he sent out? Or did he send out several possible numbers?

IT

IT...........my "numbers" come in groups of four. The market trades from station to station. Each set of numbers is a station. We trade them all. Long above, short below. Net our 3 to 5 turn off the PC and go enjoy life.

If you would like to see todays chart e-mail me.

***but PLEASE remember my numbers are only good for today, do not trade them going forward they change everyday.

#8 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:31 AM

cool, nice catch.

i saw that number too, it showed up on my 60 minute chart...which is interesting because you are a day trader.

what was the methodology for deriving that number...its seems arbitrary since i use 60 minute charts and there nothing significant to me

#9 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:47 AM

IC, I dont know how Goose gets them, but on 8/30/07 a small low was made before prices continued higher. Drawing a horizontal line shows you that today's low (for now) stopped there. rkd
“be right and sit tight”

#10 mdwllc

mdwllc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 574 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 01:01 PM

cool, nice catch.

i saw that number too, it showed up on my 60 minute chart...which is interesting because you are a day trader.

what was the methodology for deriving that number...its seems arbitrary since i use 60 minute charts and there nothing significant to me

IC: I've looked at Goose's numbers...I know what you're saying because they are nowhere near the R2,R1,PP,S1,S2 that a day trader is accustomed to. All I can tell you is that his support held, it went up to his Goose number and is now backing off to the short side..MDW :)
Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way...

Be Sure to Perform Your Own Due Diligence