• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 10:13 PM

The trend is down and Tuesday should prove to be bad for the markets. Any rebound should be sold. Friday is an 8 day cycle top. Sell all rallies. EOM

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:49 PM

The trend is down and Tuesday should prove to be bad for the markets. Any rebound should be sold. Friday is an 8 day cycle top. Sell all rallies. EOM

Could easily be wrong, but, isnt this options expiration week? If so it seems that we would have a down week followed by an up day the following Monday. Up day Friday too, why not? ;)
Best to you
Peace
johngeorge

#3 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 12:22 AM

Could easily be wrong, but, isnt this options expiration week? If so it seems that we would have a down week followed by an up day the following Monday. Up day Friday too, why not? ;)
Best to you

This is the week before options expirations. Next week is expirations.

Due to the extremely skewed futures position, someone is going to get a royal shafting and someone is going to make out like a bandit this expiration.

You just have to look at how many contracts are out there being held by commercials and large traders... and small traders.

I wouldn't be surprised if we start scorching up starting tomorrow and all into expirations. We're not too far price wise from where large traders started loading big time into shorts. It would only take a small spark to ignite it. And vice versa...

I think I'll be trading with very tight stops the next 2 weeks.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#4 hawkeyefan

hawkeyefan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 376 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 08:01 AM

FWIW, Friday is day 21 using Aug 16 as day 1. Day 8 and day 13 marked short term tops.

It may not rally into Friday this time, because we completed 5 waves down yesterday from Sept 4 and are in some sort of correction. Choppy into Thursday and then a rally on Friday to finish off the correction? Or Thursday marks a low and Friday is one big day? Wish I knew.

#5 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:03 AM

Thanks for setting me straight on that dcengr. Before I used to lose a day here and there, but, now it is turning into weeks? Yikes! :blush: Maybe more sleep and less trading would help. Best to you
Peace
johngeorge

#6 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 12:12 AM

1475 STRRRIKE..... ;)