Goose2's Pivot System

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 12:32 PM

Been playing his intraday pivots the last couple of days, and very impressed. Yesterday and today have offered very nice medium sized profits without over trading. Nice complement to my 30/60 minute system to add a few trades along the day. Commercial over, :)

#2 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 01:50 PM

High for today so far has come in at 1473.75 - .25 of a point from the Goose+1 Number after bouncing off support of the Goose9 number at 12:15. Goose numbers are working well.

Edited by Russ, 11 September 2007 - 01:51 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3 GOOSE2

GOOSE2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 248 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 01:50 PM

Been playing his intraday pivots the last couple of days, and very impressed. Yesterday and today have offered very nice medium sized profits without over trading. Nice complement to my 30/60 minute system to add a few trades along the day. Commercial over, :)

Thank you sir........some days are easier than others.

I have room for one, maybe two in the group. It's not free, but if you want to join us e-mail me.

goosetrader@gmail.com

#4 sam

sam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 110 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:27 AM

Where's the website? Since this obviously isnot free, what's the cost and why should I trust you? What if this is just a case of hot-hand-itis and I want my money back? I hate to be the bearer of cynicism, but who the heck are you and why should anyone give you money? I don't even know your real name. Sam
oh sam I am....sometimes.