cycles

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 airedale88

airedale88

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 03:39 AM

since the 8/16 spike low was a cycle straddle low i'll use both the low price and the close to derive a range, with the odds favoring a move to the mid or higher area of the range. higher 20 wk price projections will be generated.

Posted Image

same 10 wk cycle price projection measures on SPX to the 1537 to 1574 area approx.
airedale

Outspeaks the Squire, "Give room, I pray,
And hie the terriers in;
The warriors of the fight are they,
And every fight they win".

Ring-Ouzel, England

#2 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 03:49 AM

since the 8/16 spike low was a cycle straddle low i'll use both the low price and the close to derive a range, with the odds favoring a move to the mid or higher area of the range. higher 20 wk price projections will be generated.

Posted Image

same 10 wk cycle price projection measures on SPX to the 1537 to 1574 area approx.

aire,

Thanks for the update.

Interesting. I posted my e-wave count a few days back, which had very similar projections. One count called for SPX 1560 and the other for SPX 1530 by mid-october. At this point 1530 looks more likely.

Edited by NAV, 12 September 2007 - 03:50 AM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#3 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 03:52 AM

Thanks for sharing! what is your next "big" time frame? 5 week cycle coming up, 10 week cycle coming up in october october is 240 weeks since march 12 2003 bottom - would you consider this an important period, even if we have found the 4 ½ year bottom Second half of december should be the 20 week bottom, as well as the 9 month cycle low from the march 2007 bottom - see any "big" happening here Cheers and keep posting even though some think that this market is controlled by the dollar, oil, rates and Benny

#4 airedale88

airedale88

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 05:52 AM

Posted Image

aire,

Thanks for the update.

Interesting. I posted my e-wave count a few days back, which had very similar projections. One count called for SPX 1560 and the other for SPX 1530 by mid-october. At this point 1530 looks more likely.

nav, good to see our numbers are similar. i always respect your work.

Thanks for sharing!

october is 240 weeks since march 12 2003 bottom - would you consider this an important period, even if we have found the 4 ½ year bottom

Second half of december should be the 20 week bottom, as well as the 9 month cycle low from the march 2007 bottom - see any "big" happening here

oct is a 10 wk cycle low. nothing more.

december is a 20 wk low. IMO not a 9 month.
airedale

Outspeaks the Squire, "Give room, I pray,
And hie the terriers in;
The warriors of the fight are they,
And every fight they win".

Ring-Ouzel, England