Group: Housing woes may cause recession

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 humble1

humble1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:29 AM

yet some of the best traders in history follow this dictum: when the technicals CONFIRM the fundamentals you have a good trade.

#12 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:00 AM

yet some of the best traders in history follow this dictum: when the technicals CONFIRM the fundamentals you have a good trade.

I tend to agree as written.
The thread has gotten off topic, the first post was about some desk jockey suggesting we MIGHT get a recession. My question was how does that help in trading?
Fundamentals do have a place in overall money making. They rarely help in VST trading tho.
mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#13 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:29 AM

The day anyone on this board shows how to trade using fundamentals, i will pay attention. Until then, i will regard it as noise or just intellectual discussions. I like fundamental discussions over a glass of fine red with my friends, during the weekends. Boy, don't we solve world problems during those happy hours. :D

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#14 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:42 AM

I like fundamental discussions over a glass of fine red with my friends, during the weekends. Boy, don't we solve world problems during those happy hours. :D

You learn and solve more if you get a haircut . :P
:cat:
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#15 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:50 AM

I like fundamental discussions over a glass of fine red with my friends, during the weekends. Boy, don't we solve world problems during those happy hours. :D

You learn and solve more if you get a haircut . :P
:cat:

Hey, how did you know that i had long hair with a pony tail ?. Nah, just kidding :D

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV