Excellent Bulltrap sprung. Semi,Nav and Aha have done

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:16 PM

we seem to be having alot of bullish bears recently WARNING: their is NOOOOOOO way I would be long here

#12 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:29 PM

yeah um BBB, id say Nav far more bullish than the group you just listed. although you can add TeaParty into the bearish camp.

btw, i dont understand why you are so bearish or why you think its going to end in some disaster. you suggesting the dow is about shave off 140 points in 1 hour? from a TA perspective...why do u think so?

please don't call me bear or bull...

#13 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:46 PM

i put you in that camp, cuz you were/are short. so if you are short, you are probably bearish...even if its for a short time frame.
“be right and sit tight”

#14 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:12 PM

i put you in that camp, cuz you were/are short. so if you are short, you are probably bearish...even if its for a short time frame.

i am out at EOD with a 3.25 point loss.
“be right and sit tight”

#15 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:16 PM

WARNING: their is NOOOOOOO way I would be long here

Sigh...

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#16 Sentient Being

Sentient Being

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:53 PM

I've noticed on SPY the price is now moving above the 50 day simple moving averages, putting it ahead of th 21, 50, and 200 day averages. Also the 21 is now crossing above the 200. That's all Bullish. I'm moving my SPY stop up. The stop is not in the black but very close now. Pushing the QQQQ stop furth up as well, first time in a few weeks. So far so good. I'm not risking much at this points now that the stops have advanced. The remainging question is if this rally will continue or not.
In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.

~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe ~