Photo

The abandoned monkey who has found love with a pigeon...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 12:36 AM

Hi everyone, according to an article from www.dailymail.co.uk entitled, "The abandoned monkey who has found love with a pigeon:"

They're an odd couple in every sense but a monkey and a pigeon have become inseparable at an animal sanctuary in China.

The 12-week-old macaque - who was abandoned by his mother - was close to death when it was rescued on Neilingding Island, in Goangdong Province.

After being taken to an animal hospital his health began to improve but he seemed spiritless - until he developed a friendship with a white pigeon.

Enjoy and have a happy day. :)

Bob-C
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#2 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,100 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 06:40 AM

Like human monkeys love pets and toys. :lol:

#3 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:24 AM

Thx Bob. I've spent a lot of time in England over the last 8 years or so, and seeing the daily mail brought back many great memories.

#4 Sentient Being

Sentient Being

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:35 AM

You guys have this all wrong. Bob clearly is using this as a metaphor. The Abandoned monkey is the market and the pigeon is the fed. :P Making this a very bullish off topic.
In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.

~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe ~

#5 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 11:16 AM

Like human monkeys love pets and toys. :lol:

Hi redfoliage2, nice to hear from you, thanks for the insight. :)

Cheers, :)

Bob-C

Edited by Bob-C, 14 September 2007 - 11:18 AM.

Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#6 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 11:48 AM

Thx Bob. I've spent a lot of time in England over the last 8 years or so, and seeing the daily mail brought back many great memories.

You're welcome thespookyone. Have a nice day. :)

Bob

You guys have this all wrong. Bob clearly is using this as a metaphor. The Abandoned monkey is the market and the pigeon is the fed. :P Making this a very bullish off topic.

Hi SB, nice to hear from you. :) Have a nice day. :)

Bob

Edited by Bob-C, 14 September 2007 - 11:53 AM.