Photo

U.S. dollar - Yikes - hadn't looked in a while. Flee time :-)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:25 PM

Yikes ... hadn't looked at the U.S. dollar chart in a while. The weekly looks nasty. Any bottom callers here? How far can we go? Green-BACK U.S. dollar, sure looks bad Shed a tear, but don't be sad It'll bounce, yes, it'll climb Sure as words, do make a rhyme But where oh where, and when oh when Shall we be on the rise again? Today's not likely, nor next week Maybe we ARE up the creek We're far too fat, we're decadent And soon to be without a cent French fries fattening, far too long In thighs of plenty, belly song So it'll plummet, it'll dive No more honey for the hive We'll have to flee this land of GLEE And then what will become of me? I'll have to beg, I'll have to moan In gutter streets, I'll be alone But maybe sell a rhyme or two For bread and bisquit as my stew :lol: :D :lol:

Edited by calmcookie, 16 September 2007 - 04:27 PM.

#2 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:07 PM

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$USD&p=D&yr=2&mn=6&dy=27&i=p06372388532&a=116591319&r=6864.png

#3 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 09:49 AM

Hi Mr. Lipton Social, Thanks for chart ... interesting. :)

#4 humble1

humble1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:05 AM

HAHAHAHAHA ! doggerel, yesm but appropriate and fun. and, oh my, that chart ! that is what i call t/a. you don't need words and you can see it for across the room. and, sentiment followers NOTA BENE: the sentimet has been extremely lopsided bearish for a while and especially for the last couple of months. defense ? comments ?

#5 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:54 AM

HAHAHAHAHA !

doggerel, yesm but appropriate and fun.

and, oh my, that chart ! that is what i call t/a. you don't need words and you can see it for across the room. and, sentiment followers NOTA BENE:

the sentimet has been extremely lopsided bearish for a while and especially for the last couple of months.

defense ? comments ?

doggerel? My friend, I beg to differ ... I call that rhyme REFINED ... it took me a ALL of 3 minutes! :lol: ;)

Edited by calmcookie, 17 September 2007 - 11:55 AM.