Photo

ALERT: IMHO, Bogus DCAT rally is DOA!!! LOB!!!...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:37 PM

Hi everyone, I hope that you're having a great and succesful day. IMHO, the ID DCAT is being used to dump out the stocks and stock-index-futures contracts that they took into their ID trading inventory during today's earlier decline. They will then sell stocks and stock-index-futures contracts short in preparation for the next sharp decline later today and/or tomorrow. :) NYA and the 2:1 negative A/D on both the NYSE and the NASDAQ is invalidating the phony DCAT rally. RUT is down 7.48, NYA is down 70, TRAN is down 37, UTIL is down 3.22, and VIX is up 1.64! :) Crude oIl futures contract is screaming up at 80.18! Caveat emptor!!! LOB!! Cheers, :) Bob-C

Edited by Bob-C, 17 September 2007 - 12:42 PM.

Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#2 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 01:24 PM

Hi everyone, here is the WTIC one-year-daily chart with MACD, Fast STO, and Slow STO.

Here is the WTIC one-year-weekly chart with MACD, Fast STO, and Slow STO.

Here are the WTIC daily and weekly Gallery Charts.

Here is the OIX one-year-daily chart with MACD, Fast STO, and Slow STO.

Here is the OIX one-year-weekly chart with MACD, Fast STO, and Slow STO.

Here are the OIX daily and weekly Gallery Charts.

Cheers, :)

Bob-C
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#3 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 01:48 PM

Hi everyone, here is the OIH one-year-daily chart with MACD, Fast STO, and Slow STO.

Here is the OIH one-year-weekly chart with MACD, Fast STO, and Slow STO.

Here are the OIH daily and weekly Gallery Charts.

Bob-C

#4 jack

jack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 907 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 03:07 PM

Hi everyone, I hope that you're having a great and succesful day. IMHO, the ID DCAT is being used to dump out the stocks and stock-index-futures contracts that they took into their ID trading inventory during today's earlier decline. They will then sell stocks and stock-index-futures contracts short in preparation for the next sharp decline later today and/or tomorrow. :) NYA and the 2:1 negative A/D on both the NYSE and the NASDAQ is invalidating the phony DCAT rally. RUT is down 7.48, NYA is down 70, TRAN is down 37, UTIL is down 3.22, and VIX is up 1.64! :) Crude oIl futures contract is screaming up at 80.18!

Caveat emptor!!! LOB!!

Bob-C

Bob could you tell me what the ID DCAT is?
thx
Jack

#5 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:20 PM

Hi everyone, I hope that you're having a great and succesful day. IMHO, the ID DCAT is being used to dump out the stocks and stock-index-futures contracts that they took into their ID trading inventory during today's earlier decline. They will then sell stocks and stock-index-futures contracts short in preparation for the next sharp decline later today and/or tomorrow. :) NYA and the 2:1 negative A/D on both the NYSE and the NASDAQ is invalidating the phony DCAT rally. RUT is down 7.48, NYA is down 70, TRAN is down 37, UTIL is down 3.22, and VIX is up 1.64! :) Crude oIl futures contract is screaming up at 80.18!

Caveat emptor!!! LOB!!

Bob-C

thx
Jack

Hi Jack, nice to hear from you; welcome to the board. :) "DCAT" stands for "Dead Cat" as in DCAT rally.

Good luck on your trades. :)

Bob

#6 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:22 PM

Caveat emptor!!! LOB!!

Bob-C

thx
Jack

Hi Jack, nice to hear from you; welcome to the board. :) "DCAT" stands for "Dead Cat" as in DCAT rally. BTW, "ID" means intraday.

Bob

Edited by Bob-C, 17 September 2007 - 05:27 PM.

#7 jack

jack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 907 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:31 PM

Caveat emptor!!! LOB!!

Bob-C

thx
Jack

Hi Jack, nice to hear from you; welcome to the board. :) "DCAT" stands for "Dead Cat" as in DCAT rally. BTW, "ID" means intraday.

Bob

Ta very much

#8 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:38 PM

Caveat emptor!!! LOB!!

Bob-C

thx
Jack

Bob

Ta very much

You're welcome Jack, have a happy and successful trading week. :)

Bob