Da Bear Is Dead

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ZIDANE

ZIDANE

• Traders-Talk User
  • 739 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 11:46 PM

Today's rally was something else. Congrats OGM and other commited bullz for not flinching throughout the brief but scary ride down. Today's explosion finally puts to rest all bearish arguments, counts, and scenarios. I was wrong about it a new low under 2362. 2393 was all she wrote. It cost me nearly all my gains since Nasdq 2725, but I guess we all live and learn. Anyway, Da Bullz are back in da drivers seat. I will be joining them soon for the next leg up to Nasdaq 3000+. All dips are buying oppurtunities till proven otherwise. Enjoy the ride to new highs. :redbull: Z

#2 JAP

JAP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 575 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 07:16 AM

Today's rally was something else. Congrats OGM and other commited bullz for not flinching throughout the brief but scary ride down. Today's explosion finally puts to rest all bearish arguments, counts, and scenarios. I was wrong about it a new low under 2362. 2393 was all she wrote. It cost me nearly all my gains since Nasdq 2725, but I guess we all live and learn.

Anyway, Da Bullz are back in da drivers seat. I will be joining them soon for the next leg up to Nasdaq 3000+. All dips are buying oppurtunities till proven otherwise. Enjoy the ride to new highs.

:redbull:

Z

Make sure you go ALL in! ... 100% long baby!

:rolleyes: