• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 02:38 PM

Ned Schmidt, editor of the Value View Gold Report, came up with three conclusions following the Fed's decision: "One, U.S. economy is sicker than thought. :( Two, FOMC [Federal Open Market Committee] is intellectually bankrupt. :D Three, dollar will be trashed in an attempt to bailout U.S. banks and housing sector." :angry: "Given those, we can certainly start talking about $800 gold," he said in emailed remarks.
OTIS.

#2 James Quillian

James Quillian

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 02:55 PM

Ned Schmidt, editor of the Value View Gold Report, came up with three conclusions following the Fed's decision: "One, U.S. economy is sicker than thought. :( Two, FOMC [Federal Open Market Committee] is intellectually bankrupt. :D Three, dollar will be trashed in an attempt to bailout U.S. banks and housing sector." :angry:
"Given those, we can certainly start talking about $800 gold," he said in emailed remarks.

It is almost like natural law.

Democracy begins to function as a means for transfering wealth, from the poor, middle class and well off to the super rich.

Once most wealth is transfered, government deficits are financed through inflation.

All this happens while the process is being heralded as capitalism.

#3 Islander

Islander

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 05:35 PM

Sour or something? Sounds like a Marxian analysis of society. The reallocation of wealth occurs because polititicans use laws "buy" votes to stay in power. The wealthy just know best how to milk the politicians for favors. Of course the wealthy are the investors. And, we all get some of the largess, me and you even if you don't want it. Get active in politics. Best Islander. :ninja:

#4 James Quillian

James Quillian

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 05:46 PM

Sour or something? Sounds like a Marxian analysis of society. The reallocation of wealth occurs because polititicans use laws "buy" votes to stay in power. The wealthy just know best how to milk the politicians for favors. Of course the wealthy are the investors. And, we all get some of the largess, me and you even if you don't want it. Get active in politics. Best Islander. :ninja:

That's capitalism and free markets you are describing, right?

#5 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 06:11 PM

Every job I ever had was always by a super rich guy :lol: So it is hard for me to be against the super rich people. When the poor and lower class start offering jobs, I will switch sides in a hurry :lol: :lol:
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule