• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#11 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:21 AM

We worship you, oh mighty one. Your charts speak to us. Your analysis speaks truth to power.

We mortals do not deserve you. But please, your perfecthartliness, pity us and continue....

those who steal your work will likely lose their nerve or their money, while you, confident in your original analysis will sail off with the trophy.

mm

Careful...... :unsure:

Posted Image

#12 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:30 AM

TP, I get alot of useful info from your charts and wish you to continue! thanks in advance

#13 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:35 AM

Weekly nq continuous

Posted Image

#14 lmd99

lmd99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:43 AM

Great Work! Thieves steal only the BEST!!!!

#15 Pabst

Pabst

• Traders-Talk User
  • 293 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:50 AM

Weirdly just last night I was thinking "that Teaparty guy is very talented".
Free market's for free men!

#16 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:59 AM

I vote to get a "tongue in cheek" smiley .....I feel embarrassed now ...I was only venting. . . . a good smiley often puts the right slant on how something is meant. :blush: :blush: Not short ES yet...but shorted NQ at 2112...stop 2117.50

Edited by Teaparty, 26 September 2007 - 08:03 AM.

#17 esther231

esther231

• TT Member+
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:02 AM

LOL Venting is good for the soul. I'm glad it was just a vent. I appreciate your work. More than once, your point of view has been help to me. Atta boy - as Mark would say. :)
When I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

#18 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:14 AM

2 cents from Crazy Russia(an)... It doesn't much matter how good your analysis is. It does matter if you able to use this analysis in trading. Just one example what I mean. In the last 10 days I was trading XAU puts all the way from 155 to 172. I was wrong in my analysis regarding XAU at 155-62, but I did TWO great trades with a nice profit. Bad analysis, good trades. Quite opposite. I was right in my analysis regarding XAU topping at 172. I bought puts for $6.40-6.50... and I sold these puts for $6.40 (only few for $7). I got nothing from my right analysis. One day later XAU dropped 5 points down... without me. Good analysis, bad trades. The point is.... F@CK those people who steal your analysis. It can't help them. Trading is like ARTS. They may have the same piano as Mozart, but they never be Mozart. ;)

#19 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:16 AM

The point is.... F@CK those people who steal your analysis. It can't help them. Trading is like ARTS. They may have the same piano as Mozart, but they never be Mozart. ;)

Exactly. See my signature. Trading requires nerves of steel, courage of conviction in one's analysis and solid emotional control, not to mention sound money mangement.

Edited by NAV, 26 September 2007 - 08:17 AM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#20 snorkels4

snorkels4

bad guy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:18 AM

isnt imitation the highest compliment that can be paid. :) i only wish :cry:
Andy House, Texas Man, Accidentally Drives 2006 Bugatti Veyron Into Salt Marsh

http://www.zimbio.co...Veyron Crashing