• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 05:48 AM

For ewavers really.......OEX is leading SPX so that's what I'm watching.
C=A target is at 717.94, slightly above last wed. high and could finish the 5th. Finishing wave 1 or a B wave is the question and we'll have to wait for that answer. Since I still believe in us finishing a C wave of an expanded flat at the bottom....I have to lean wave 1 of an ED at this point. A double top here is quite possible too since we are so close. FWIW I have a DT line off the top on ES coming in at 1548 today.

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$OEX&p=60&yr=0&mn=6&dy=3&i=p71697390409&a=81733615&r=3793.png

#2 VolPivots

VolPivots

• Chartist
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:25 AM

watch the US peso......

#3 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:48 AM

Don't like doing that.....I find that there are short bursts of correlation...but does more harm than good to a traders head.

#4 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:14 AM

Don't like doing that.....I find that there are short bursts of correlation...but does more harm than good to a traders head.

Let's say there's 100% correlation. So what ? That assumes you can gauge the stock market direction based on dollar action. That presumes you know where dollar is going. If you are that smart determining the dollar direction, then why not just trade the dollar ?

Edited by NAV, 27 September 2007 - 07:21 AM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#5 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:38 AM

Let's say there's 100% correlation. So what ? That assumes you can gauge the stock market direction based on dollar action. That presumes you know where dollar is going. If you are that smart determining the dollar direction, then why not just trade the dollar ?

Right...that's basically what I was saying.