• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 07:11 AM

Starting early this week......maybe quick too ie: 4 or 5 days or less.....back up to near current levels and then another 6 to 7% dip. We'll finally get the real breakout after that. Watch for INDU to make a slight new high above friday's high and OEX to make another high slightly above 717.59 Monday or Tuesday ....SPX will not confirm....and then sharp reversal.

It's all in the TEA LEAVES.....at least that's what my son says it is. :)

Posted Image

#2 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 07:25 AM

Starting early this week......maybe quick too ie: 4 or 5 days or less.....back up to near current levels and then another 6 to 7% dip. We'll finally get the real breakout after that. Watch for INDU to make a slight new high above friday's high and OEX to make another high slightly above 717.59 Monday or Tuesday ....SPX will not confirm....and then sharp reversal.

Posted Image

Hi Teaparty, thanks for the heads up. :) What do you see for AAPL and QQQQ next week? TIA :) Keep up your good work! :)

Cheers, ;)

Bob-C
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#3 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 08:03 AM

After rolling some more tealeaves.....NDX should correct around 7.5% but may make a slight new high Monday or Tuesday first. It should then come back up and make another new high then another test of those lows...although it will be a higher low.....it will continue to outperform. AAPL should make a slight new high early this week and then head down to the 128/133 area before heading back up to new highs again.

#4 Doug

Doug

• Traders-Talk User
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 08:07 AM

I agree with your target. IF, (and I qualify with 'IF') we see a downward move it will take us to the 1440 to 1460 range. From there it will chop around a bit and then move up again most likely. However, the other possibility is that we will continue to chop around where we are for two more weeks, just floating between 1515 and 1540. I do not see any indication of a strong upward move. Too much resistance and the Major Players have locked in (see Put/Call Ratios and Open Interest Volume) at that level.

Regards,

#5 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 08:18 AM

After rolling some more tealeaves.....NDX should correct around 7.5% but may make a slight new high Monday or Tuesday first. It should then come back up and make another new high then another test of those lows...although it will be a higher low.....it will continue to outperform.

AAPL should make a slight new high early this week and then head down to the 128/133 area before heading back up to new highs again.

Thanks very much Teaparty for your NDX and AAPL projections and insights! :) :)

Cheers, ;)

Bob-C
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#6 VolPivots

VolPivots

• Chartist
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 09:35 AM

moon-phase / g-money count previously posted says we need more time......

Posted Image

for VST gamblers, 30min sell...
Posted Image

#7 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 11:02 AM

mm, I think it is a gap up on Monday...

http://ichart.financ...,m200&a=vm&.png

Look where the volume was on Friday afternoon...

#8 Pabst

Pabst

• Traders-Talk User
  • 293 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 11:16 AM

Kisacik: Don't get hung up Friday's closing volume. That was just EOQ rebalancing by managers. Heck, every day volume spikes on the close. That's not to say we don't open higher Monday, but it won't be on account of huge phantom buying on Friday's close.

http://ichart.financ...,m200&a=vm&.png

Free market's for free men!

#9 Rightfield

Rightfield

• Traders-Talk User
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 12:07 PM

Posted Image

are these tea or POT leaves.... :P

#10 VolPivots

VolPivots

• Chartist
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 12:08 PM

kisa, tough call w/ ER2 weak and ES stronger just after the closing bell. the ab=cd time target is ~ 1:00CT Monday. if we move higher into it, planning to get net short (current $ at risk now is ~ 1/3 net long) into a 10/3 closing low....we shall see.