looking for a wave ii

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 05:30 PM

As part of a v sequence up to new highs. I have no target levels yet however. just a thought.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#2 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 05:42 PM

Out of interest....I'd like to see how you are counting the 1 up as that is my top count too. . . . but an ED.

Edited by Teaparty, 06 October 2007 - 05:46 PM.

#3 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 06:48 PM

Out of interest....I'd like to see how you are counting the 1 up as that is my top count too. . . . but an ED.

Just a wave i up, from the aug lows to now. I am not an expert, so am applying my own elliot method of counting. seems to work as good as any IMO.

I look for a move ii down, and if it is right then the highs will be taken in a wave iii of 3 move.
Observer

#4 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 06:50 PM

Timer's digest multiple winner Mark Leibovitz ( yes Cheif I know he is not as good as you!) was interviewed on cknw.com today and he thinks the markets are going down after next week into the end of Oct. This is of course in disagreement with Airedale's work, but Leibovitz was right in feb/mar about market going up into summer and then he was right again in August, as was Airedale. I think its going up into early Nov.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 07:27 PM

multiple??? when and for what.....he,s covered his butt......he.s long for timer digest but bearish for the media..... :lol:

Edited by da_cheif, 06 October 2007 - 07:29 PM.

#6 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 07:36 PM

multiple??? when and for what.....he,s covered his butt......he.s long for timer digest but bearish for the media..... :lol:

Well log onto cknw.com and listen to the interview when they get it loaded into the archives. You can hear your old buddy Glen Campbell spew off all the awards that Lebovitz got according to Campbell. Leibovitz said he was giving the cknw listener's a free forcast and he seems to be in agreement with you that the dow is going into the high teens or 20K....maybe he's been paying attention to you. :pirate:
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#7 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 11:47 PM

I don't know wave theory. Some people will call it the epicenter of wave 3 (whatever the #@$% it means). To me it means huge profits when the market goes up in a parabolic move. I expect profits in 9 figures within the next 12 months without lifting a finger. You guys label it however you want. To me it looks like one big wave (tsunami) UP. Denleo

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 12:51 AM

Well log onto cknw.com and listen to the interview when they get it loaded into the archives. You can hear your old buddy Glen Campbell spew off all the awards that Lebovitz got according to Campbell. Leibovitz said he was giving the cknw listener's a free forcast and he seems to be in agreement with you that the dow is going into the high teens or 20K....maybe he's been paying attention to you. :pirate:

from timer digest.. today
" Mark Leibovit of VRTrader.com has moved to an October 3 Sell signal from a previous Buy on August 2. He said he is bullish on the market on the intermediate term, HOWEVER, short-term we are entering a cyclical timeframe which his work says opens up potentially considerable downside risk from current levels."

notice the date of his last buy sig.......the dow dropped a thousand pts from that buy.......and notice in the last sentence....."......he is bullish...........considerable downside risk.........".....all in the same sentence.......what is dat.....geezizz....... :lol:

Edited by da_cheif, 07 October 2007 - 12:54 AM.

#9 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 06:16 AM

I don't know wave theory. Some people will call it the epicenter of wave 3 (whatever the #@$% it means). To me it means huge profits when the market goes up in a parabolic move. I expect profits in 9 figures within the next 12 months without lifting a finger. You guys label it however you want. To me it looks like one big wave (tsunami) UP.

Denleo

nine figure profits????!!! that would be 100,000,000! impossible imo.

I don't know wave theory. Some people will call it the epicenter of wave 3 (whatever the #@$% it means). To me it means huge profits when the market goes up in a parabolic move. I expect profits in 9 figures within the next 12 months without lifting a finger. You guys label it however you want. To me it looks like one big wave (tsunami) UP.

Denleo

For me wave theory is just that...a theory. I have made up my own method of wave counting. I think its just as good as elliott for example invented. I have called it "torwaves" ;)
Observer

#10 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 07:33 AM

"For me wave theory is just that...a theory. I have made up my own method of wave counting. I think its just as good as elliott for example invented. I have called it "torwaves" wink.gif" Before subscribed to an expensive daily e-wave service, I thought e-wave is screwy. After having the 'privilege' reading it everyday, I know it is screwy. The projection can be accurate for a few days; and then just kept bumping up or down, indefinitely postponed and revised...Yup, torwaves can be as useful as anyone. :rolleyes:
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton