I'm pretty much stopped out

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sentient Being

Sentient Being

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 02:06 PM

The MMR position stopped out with 4% gain. Single positon. The double position in QQQQ stoped out with 13.01%. Nice gain, made up for a lot of downside I had earlier in the year. The SPY position is still holding with the stop at +5%. Single position. Well, it was a nice run for me. Looking forward to getting home tonight and seeing if there is any hint on my tools that this uptrend is coming to an end.

Edited by Sentient Being, 11 October 2007 - 02:07 PM.

In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.

~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe ~

#2 securelstmile

securelstmile

• Banned
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 02:16 PM

I got stopped out of some stuff for the first time since the late august bottom. Honestly though, this sell off is just what we should expect in a bull market. Sharp scary declines are the essence of the bull. So intermediate term I still have my horns but I am a trader after all and the market just told me to get out of a few things and I am a good listener. I got stopped out of some stuff for the first time since the late august bottom. Honestly though, this sell off is just what we should expect in a bull market. Sharp scary declines are the essence of the bull. So intermediate term I still have my horns but I am a trader after all and the market just told me to get out of a few things and I am a good listener.
The harder I work, the luckier I get.