Posted 11 October 2007 - 02:58 PM

charts in here..

http://www.traders-t...showtopic=77343

#2 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:02 PM

Nice call Tea. Although i am in the camp of a irregular flat correction which should target ES 1545.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#3 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:03 PM

kissbacks should be in the cards but lately there have been so many failure breaks so would actually not be surprised to see us go up to the upper trendline or simply just head lower without any kissback

#4 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 06:42 PM

ah when was he short from. do you get to be right no mata how many days you are wrong. Not trying to be a pain but calling for a decline everyday and then getting a 60pt one is not my idea of a good call.

#5 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:41 PM

ah when was he short from. do you get to be right no mata how many days you are wrong. Not trying to be a pain but calling for a decline everyday and then getting a 60pt one is not my idea of a good call.

You just don't get it...never will.

#6 underabigw

underabigw

• Traders-Talk User
  • 280 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:52 PM

Teaparty,

Thanks for all your hard work and for sharing it with us with no reservations. Please don't let
the negative stuff bother you. For every negative one there are dozens who appreciate
your efforts, even if they don't get around to expressing it.

Thanks again,

UBW

You just don't get it...never will.

#7 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 11:46 PM

BigBadBear,

It's not about how many days you took the heat. It's about many points risk you took. For a swing trade, taking 15-20 ES points is not a big deal. So, it was a good call and good trade from Tea. Ending diagonals/wedges and Running corrections are the most rewarding, but the hardest to trade (for both bulls and bears).

On the other hand, i know many traders who have been short from 50-60 ES points below. Now that's dangerous.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV