Congrats TEAPARTY, NAV!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:51 PM

Thanks for the sharing you both do! For my money, in 26 years of trading I have never seen better or more creative Ewave work than Teaparty does. Being a VST trader myself, NAV always presents great takes as well. I wanted to short the Q's today off my own TA, but when NAV mentioned his views yesterday-I knew it was "NO RISK :D , Thanks Buddy! For myself, and I'm sure many others, both of your work is greatly appreciated! Spooky

#2 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:56 PM

Thanks Spooky.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#3 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 04:03 PM

thanks, but went higher than I originally thought it would and I was.. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: ..now it's a question of what type of top we have ...I think it's pretty substantial. If we take out the midband on ES daily at approx. 1544.....I think 1500 would be next.

Edited by Teaparty, 11 October 2007 - 04:06 PM.

#4 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 04:17 PM

the three amigos

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$OEX&p=30&yr=0&mn=2&dy=5&i=p24153670083&a=112399825&r=9784.png

#5 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 04:46 PM

I honestly think that the decline is almost over.

Your tax dollars at work!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Securities Lending Transaction Volume)

#6 nicolasillo

nicolasillo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 04:49 PM

I think what will happen now is the opposite of what was happening since the FED. Attempts to rally but back to sell-off...on the same day by the way. Thanks again TP and NAV for your work.

Edited by nicolasillo, 11 October 2007 - 04:50 PM.

#7 zman

zman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:09 PM

I think what will happen now is the opposite of what was happening since the FED. Attempts to rally but back to sell-off...on the same day by the way.

Thanks again TP and NAV for your work.

Yes a big AMEN to some fantastic posts. wish I could by you all a beer:)
Education is the best defense against the media.

#8 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:18 PM

Yes, I want to add my bravo to Teaparty & Nav for posting their trades and succeeding! Note to Zman: Just send me the beer to me and I will see that it gets forwarded :napoleon:
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#9 raleigh

raleigh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 528 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:25 AM

I was becoming anxious re missing this huge run up and angry at TP for misleading me..........but he probably knew what he was doing. Whenthe mkt broke I was able to short BIDU for big bucks. Also huge position in QID. But went flat, covered by the close. Prob will regret that.