Kudos to Teaparty

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DonBart

DonBart

• Traders-Talk User
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:54 PM

Teaparty is Da Masta of trading. I was bullish before but thanks to his ED I sold out and got massively short today. Made a ton of $$$$$. And now am going to make a ton more as we crash to new lows. From now on I'm going to follow Tea's advice every time. It's like printing money! :D Bring on Da Crash! :bear: :bear: :bear:

#2 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 11:30 PM

Donbart, Have you heard of a guy called Alex_the_short_seller ? He metamorphized into many other forms/names later. Just, curious, if you know him. Your style resembles his :lol:

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#3 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:53 AM

Tea would be derelict in his role as technician to not look at both sides of an equation. He does this without fail. Without assessing the odds of his work making a choice, however, he could not be a trader. That's also done without fail. He is essential and mandatory reading for me, because he challenges me to see both sides of things. I'm so very thankful for his prolific contributions on this site, for which he is a main "draw".

#4 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:45 AM

Posted Image

:P :P :P ...........just wait until I really screw up.....this game is always "what have you done lately?"

...DonBart....I'll presume that was tongue in cheek.

Edited by Teaparty, 12 October 2007 - 07:46 AM.