Photo

Still not much to sell, but plenty to buy.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:30 AM

As I was going through the portfolio again, I couldn't find anything that I'd really want to sell here. But once again found plenty of stuff to buy. New shopping list includes.. UTIW, NNDS, ARRS, BRKR, SLT .. and Oh No ! ... F F is a speculative play that it will run 30-40% on UAW deal or before it. I am very positive on GM though, and I'm long quite a bit. I like GM much more then F, but F seems prime for a move here.

Edited by ogm, 12 October 2007 - 07:37 AM.

#2 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:08 AM

forgot to add 3 more... ROG, MTL, LMC

Edited by ogm, 12 October 2007 - 08:12 AM.

#3 nicolasillo

nicolasillo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:37 AM

what did you expect? Nothing happened yesterday, in terms of % loss, but it s the action that occured that should be of caution going further. You said last night as well that you were scared!

#4 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:54 AM

Looking at the polls today I think that is exactly what happened. Look how the number of longs has dropped off. People pulled the trigger fast. And were quick to load up on bearish bets for the reversal.

#5 skyymaster

skyymaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 01:04 PM

OG, I have been following F. I was wondering what they were going to do with it. Either a drawn out D. Bottom or H&S. Looking to pick up some. Should have kept the ones I had at 7.50. Oh, well. Never too late. :rolleyes:

Edited by skyymaster, 12 October 2007 - 01:04 PM.

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time.