#1 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:08 PM

For crying out loud- no drink!
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#2 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:12 PM

I exchanged 2X long Nasdaq on 2X SHORT Nasdaq this morning.
I bought 2X short Nasdaq and add to 2X long SPX.

Other words... I took profit, and I stay neutral and hedged.

Why?

I didn't like QQQ this high after the gap. But I wish to see SPX higher from here. Soon. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:29 PM

Thanks. Who cares about your trading positions? If you had not proclaimed them over zillions views in publics? I have a fair position to ask you, and thank u for reply. What do you think for this market? when every gun-ho for the "better earning" of the teck outlook, only to be smashed on their faces? Is SMART money begging Uncle Ben for more hand-out?
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#4 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:45 PM

My dear friend, I publish "what I think" on my website. Yesterday I said we gonna gap up and sold off intraday. What else would you like to know? I do not comment about the "future" on public. That's not fair to other people who read my shyt in real time. Good luck.

#5 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 02:04 PM

My dear friend,

I publish "what I think" on my website. Yesterday I said we gonna gap up and sold off intraday. What else would you like to know?

I do not comment about the "future" on public. That's not fair to other people who read my shyt in real time.

Good luck.

Don't get me wrong. If I trade just as you claim, and make money, would I question any peeep?

"my shyt", is that a truth? Just because it is a "shyt"?

I won't give you any more hard time, as much as you give that 'mental case', but hey, don't you see a turn-around at the double tops, as any monkey can see? I love you, for your guts, do not please forsake me? go ahead, I know u r not heavenly father...ooops.
Thanks, :P

#6 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 02:13 PM

"Success, the real success, does not depend upon the position you hold but upon how you carry yourself in that position." -- Theodore Roosevelt

That's "true"! What I say is "shyt".

Oups... just sold my calls on SPY for 40 cents profit. Folks who have read "my shyt" yesterday were PREPARED. ;)

#7 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 02:26 PM

"Success, the real success, does not depend upon the position you hold but upon how you carry yourself in that position." -- Theodore Roosevelt

That's "true"! What I say is "shyt".

Oups... just sold my calls on SPY for 40 cents profit. Folks who have read "my shyt" yesterday were PREPARED. ;)

I love it, I know when i follow you I'm at my own risks.Just be prompt, at taking and dumping any position, I'll take the shyt for whatever turns out. Thank you. My Friend!(it's in the record)!