OIL

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 07:17 PM

I posted last week that it looked like the BB squeeze would resolve for up, and it did. I also said that this leg should make some type of top. Now, the lower BB flare needs to be watched; when it stops flaring, this upleg will be over. This does not necessarily imply a reversal, but the run will at least consolidate. Daily and weekly mo stuff suggests that a correction shouldn't surprise anybody.

Now that Putin won't let Gomer lob anything on Iran, and The Turks aren't invading just right now and precipating PKK pipeline sabotage, etc, and the US Congress is backing off its quest for historical correctnerss, I think when the lower band says we are done for now, we will be.

http://stockcharts.c...8285&r=9864.png

#2 Sentient Being

Sentient Being

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:17 PM

Israel isn't concerned about Russian deals, it will take out the Iranian nuclear program on it's own if it has to. Why? Being "wiped off the map" is painful and they will do whatever they have to do to make sure that doesn't happen. I don't think Russia can change that equation. Russia has supported the Iranian nuclear bomb all along and Israel will never let it happen. But having said that, I do not know where oil is going next. I just picked up a quick 4% in MMR for sticking it out a couple of days and got out. I have no other buys on the table right now.
In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.

~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe ~