Today is the day folks and October 19th is NO joke.Australia

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:17 AM

an average decline of over 1% Good Luck to the bulls its gonna be dooozzzzzy :bear:

#2 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:43 AM

Everything I am looking at tonight... They are telling me a screaming buy... Only if people could stop buying these massive equity calls at the close, perphaps the gap down will finally scare'em and make'em load up some puts. If the issue had been about another correction, the market should've been a 100 points lower already with the kind of bullishness out there, perhaps tomorrow! :lol: The signals are so strong that there is an overwhelming harmony in the patterns and they only leave a steep uptrend behind in my measurements, once they are removed. Perhaps the order was meant to be broken this time!!! I will cash my hedges at the open (within first 30 mins) to see whether there will be an immediate reversal, otherwise I am afraid, I will be probably forced to liquidate some of my recent purchases from this week. I bought some clean energy (pbw stock and options) again and I am already up well since Tuesday, I don't want to loose the profits. I was looking to buy a large leveraged (options and futures) position, but I did not get a good enough reversal... Good luck, -- kisa

#3 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:11 AM

Kisa=You noticed the last half hour of equity call buying as well, I see. Not too fresh, in the sense many options expire today-and there seems to be a certain aversion to paying that group :)