• 14,307 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:20 PM

2.50 and 2.70....

#2 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:28 PM

Tea, I thought you were so bearish. Now you are getting the decline and what are you doing? Buying and buying and buying. I know you made some money on the short side, but all your counts pointed to lower levels as far as I remember. Anyhow, could you intensify the buying, so I will finally get my rebound. Denleo

#3 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:34 PM

Dennis.....I've been saying all along that 706 was my target....and then would have to see if it held..Posted this 4 times today.....Risk / reward is good here for a try......new highs or a b wave bounce possible here. Maybe I have a tough time being understood but man...I try and put as much detail into charts and explain the best that I can. Maybe I should go back to blogging to keep thoughts and charts together and in sync. The problem might be that people miss certain posts?? Don't know.
http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$OEX...8538&r=9805

#4 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:36 PM

Yeah, I think I missed that one. My bad. I thought you were turning bullish for longer than a short-term time frame. Denleo

#5 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:43 PM

Teaparty, I thought spx 1505 was your target? You have been overall very right, congrats. Could you do a chart for Oil, it looks like it may have peaked and that could be a reason why spx goes up now. Thanks

Edited by Russ, 19 October 2007 - 01:50 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#6 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:43 PM

Yeah, I think I missed that one. My bad. I thought you were turning bullish for longer than a short-term time frame.

Denleo

I've posted either new highs or b wave possible from here...just check my posts today if interested.

The B wave was in a post that I think was "if new highs not immediate" or something like that.

Go into my profile and get past posts is probably the best way.....that's if you really want to see my ********.. :)

PS.. I'm not throwing out a test of Aug lows either....but certain supports have to be taken out.

these three scenario still exist....going straight to a new high now isn't on here....but aware of it

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$OEX&p=60&yr=0&mn=5&dy=10&i=p52128234305&a=79663062&r=2557.png

Edited by Teaparty, 19 October 2007 - 01:48 PM.

#7 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 02:04 PM

Teaparty,

I thought spx 1505 was your target?

You have been overall very right, congrats.

Could you do a chart for Oil, it looks like it may have peaked and that could be a reason why spx goes up now.

Thanks

It was/is....I really thought oex would do it though.....perhaps spx wants that previous 4th at 1505