• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 02:12 PM

Most of the previous market declines, in the past year, were basically straight line down wonders. This is one is rough ( from the start ) and not straight <<<< from a fractal perspective something is developing .... This time it's different !! Hank

#2 underabigw

underabigw

• Traders-Talk User
  • 280 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 03:10 PM

Hank,

Thanks again for sharing your work today. I know you get negative comments by some here but there
are those of us you like to see your take on things.

You mentioned that something different is happening this time. Do you see more downside
action based on what is happening now, or do you see this as being some sort
of significant bottom?

Thanks again,

UBW

Most of the previous market declines, in the past year, were basically straight line down wonders.

This is one is rough ( from the start ) and not straight <<<< from a fractal perspective something is developing ....

This time it's different !!

Hank

#3 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 04:59 PM

I see more tops than bottoms as of this point .. something big is going to happen ....

The decline from the recent top WAS NOT A STRAIGHT LINE BUT RATHER VERY RAGGED AND ROUGH <<

This means the decline has much more to go on the downside ..

Yes sometimes it's rough and tumble in here :(

Hank,

Thanks again for sharing your work today. I know you get negative comments by some here but there

You mentioned that something different is happening this time. Do you see more downside
of significant bottom?

Thanks again,

UBW

Most of the previous market declines, in the past year, were basically straight line down wonders.

This is one is rough ( from the start ) and not straight <<<< from a fractal perspective something is developing ....

Hank

#4 underabigw

underabigw

• Traders-Talk User
  • 280 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:43 PM

Hank,

Thanks! The market does appear to have some really bad karma right now.

UBW

I see more tops than bottoms as of this point .. something big is going to happen ....

The decline from the recent top WAS NOT A STRAIGHT LINE BUT RATHER VERY RAGGED AND ROUGH <<

This means the decline has much more to go on the downside ..

Yes sometimes it's rough and tumble in here :(

Hank,

of significant bottom?

Thanks again,

UBW

Hank