New lows

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 08:50 AM

You will see the came in at spurts.....All comments are welcome......This indicator is more accurate the the A/D.....cause the A/D figures can be fudge by buying/selling at the last minute before the close......
http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$NYLOW&p=D&yr=3&mn=0&dy=0&i=t20234670869&r=6892.png

Edited by traderpaul, 20 October 2007 - 08:56 AM.

"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 10:30 AM

This indicator is more accurate the the A/D.....cause the A/D figures can be fudge by buying/selling at the last minute before the close......

Huh? It's basis is the same data....though at a slower pace.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:19 AM

fib are you looking for 10 per cent down from here? How do you think the market will deal with the 30 week and 40 week low - 30 week low next week, and then 40 week low late in nov? - wouldn't that be somewhat abnormal having the two cycle bottoms so close Cheers!

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:42 PM

fib are you looking for 10 per cent down from here?

At this juncture, the market still continues to be tracing out a larger consolidation pattern where a test of the August lows is probable with some indices, while with others, this consolidation will more than likely trace out a larger triangle configuration that began from the July highs. The key for now is watching the McClellan Oscillator's relationship with the divergent lows of August. If those lows break, the ensuing correctional force will be deeper than what the majority expect.

How do you think the market will deal with the 30 week and 40 week low - 30 week low next week, and then 40 week low late in Nov?

My work shows that the 30 week low was due on October 11th (+ or - 1 week), with the 40 week low ideally due to nest on 12/19 (+ or - 1 month). The way it stands now, this next nesting of the 9 month low should be more historically typical...scary and accompanied by a high level of anxiety {usually more of a (geo)political nature (that could threaten the economy) than that of being strictly economically based (the actual reality)}.

Elliott wise...this is starting to have the signature of a 2nd wave of intermediate degree (of Primary 3), but it's really too soon to say with a high degree of certainty if this is the correct interpretation or not. There should be a better handle on this, and Elliott's interplay with the cyclical picture and money flow, by the end of November.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#5 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 02:02 PM

Appreciate your answer!