• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:12 AM

Someone was mentioning the macd divergence at this last high...I posted this Oct 13th warning of the rsi divergent top. Lots of charts here but focus on the rsi.....I captured that RSI at the aug low but can't find my chart now....but what's interesting is that the rsi hit the bottom of an expanding tri noted on the first chart ....I expect another visit down there and will have a very bullish outcome long term.

Also of note , if you can believe it.. :blush: is the longer term chart on oex ....if you scroll down a bit.

http://www.traders-t...?...ic=77429=

#2 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:29 AM

How ever we come out of the correction that started in July...and whether or not we do get a lower low.....I'm bullish ...very bullish long term.
Can you imagine what a lower low would do sentiment wise to stoke the fires before starting a 3 of 3 of 3 up? Next major support if we get there is 670/72...if that breaks ..expect to see aug lows with a good shot at 624.

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$OEX&p=W&yr=10&mn=0&dy=0&i=p66813739553&a=83876953&r=3611.png

#3 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:38 AM

ultimately the mission must be getting to 840 in mid 2008

#4 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 08:55 AM

:wacko: So, Tea... Let me ask your thoughts now are a shot to 670 Min with tight stops there and a possible move to 624? Positioned for such a move?

#5 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:05 AM

Tea, please see my addendum on my thread. The point I was trying to make is that all of our indicators have their limitations, and divergences can and do coexist with certain price levels for good reasons. That's why we need stuff like your EW to help explain what's going underneath the hood. BTW, that really is a cool rocket. I'm just concentrating on the circumstances at hand. :wub: :icon_petting:

#6 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:14 AM

Tea, How about an ewave chart on Oil. :)
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#7 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:24 AM

:wacko:

So, Tea... Let me ask your thoughts now are a shot to 670 Min with tight stops there and a possible move to 624? Positioned for such a move?

Nope....I'm flat ......will be scalping futures for the short term ....but looking to get back into some puts on a bounce.