this is still a bull market

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 greenie

greenie

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 12:20 PM

This one day correction (adjustment) is only in the financial and real-estate-related sectors. We already know that those sectors are in trouble. The more important sectors like NDX and FXI barely budged. I am expecting a small choppy correction in SPX, which will hardly look like anything in the big picture, until the IT/LT rally resumes. Don't even think about shorting until SPX reaches 1800. If you short, you are a permabear gambling with your money. Stay with the right side of the market, and it will be real easy to make money. :redbull: :redbull: :redbull:
It is not the doing that is difficult, but the knowing

It's the illiquidity, stupid !

#2 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 01:29 PM

This one day correction (adjustment) is only in the financial and real-estate-related sectors. We already know that those sectors are in trouble. The more important sectors like NDX and FXI barely budged.

I am expecting a small choppy correction in SPX, which will hardly look like anything in the big picture, until the IT/LT rally resumes. Don't even think about shorting until SPX reaches 1800. If you short, you are a permabear gambling with your money. Stay with the right side of the market, and it will be real easy to make money.

:redbull: :redbull: :redbull:

If i read it with my glasses on

We have made a generational top which will never be visited in my lifetime. Stay short until the civil war breaks out in California. At that point cover your shorts and move to China :lol:

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#3 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 01:42 PM

We have made a generational top which will never be visited in my lifetime. Stay short until the civil war breaks out in California. At that point cover your shorts and move to China

Or India?

Too funny.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions