Posted 01 November 2007 - 05:30 PM

Posted Image

"Bottoms come fast...Tops take forever"

#2 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 06:09 PM

Must be a/d or something, I agree with you market could go down into the morning and then rally. Money flow is strong.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3 nicolasillo

nicolasillo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:03 PM

Posted Image

I can see only buy signals at your indicator whatever it is....how about what happenned a week ago? it missed it... ;)

Edited by nicolasillo, 01 November 2007 - 07:03 PM.

#4 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:07 PM

It is TRIN. 2.12 is NO buy signal. Denleo

#5 MacRo

MacRo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 421 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:14 PM

I disagree with Denleo. I am pretty sure it is a buy sign. I think we should all be buying here. This is just some healthy institutional rebalancing. That's all.

#6 nicolasillo

nicolasillo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:17 PM

then you should buy. Good trading.. It can go up tom or next week....how much it goes up it s another story. then you should think...if you are a short term trader or not. Then you should also think if this is a healthy market....and as you said (institutional rebalancing), means what happened today normal and healthy. So good luck

Edited by nicolasillo, 01 November 2007 - 07:18 PM.

#7 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:17 PM

High Trin appears in 2 cases usualy, as initiation signal or as a bottom signal. I think in this case its initiation signal. Now if TRIN was around 3.5 that would probably be a ST bottom, but 2.1, isn't that bad. Not to say that tomorrow can't be a flattish to slightly up day, but I think this is a sell signal, rather then buy signal.

#8 mini-trader

mini-trader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:30 PM

I can see only buy signals at your indicator whatever it is....how about what happenned a week ago? it missed it... ;)

It did miss the signal a week ago. I didn't say it caught them all but it is pretty reliable when it does hit. It actually misses lots of buys just like everything else. We shall see how it plays out.

Support on trend line as well

Posted Image

"Bottoms come fast...Tops take forever"

#9 MacRo

MacRo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 421 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:32 PM

then you should buy.
Good trading..
It can go up tom or next week....how much it goes up it s another story.
then you should think...if you are a short term trader or not. Then you should also think if this is a healthy market....and as you said
(institutional rebalancing), means what happened today normal and healthy. So good luck

Dude you must be out of your mind. Some guy on a message board like me is telling you to buy and you go and turn a blind eye to reason and healthy institutional rebalancing. I am simply incredulous.

#10 nicolasillo

nicolasillo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:41 PM

then you should buy.
Good trading..
It can go up tom or next week....how much it goes up it s another story.
then you should think...if you are a short term trader or not. Then you should also think if this is a healthy market....and as you said
(institutional rebalancing), means what happened today normal and healthy. So good luck

Dude you must be out of your mind. Some guy on a message board like me is telling you to buy and you go and turn a blind eye to reason and healthy institutional rebalancing. I am simply incredulous.

Dude..........who are you?