• 203 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 08:42 AM

we have to wait until they break down :P

#2 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 08:55 AM

Not for long. As I thought, ISRG will crack first. Look at it go now. That turd BIDU is also looking pretty silly with 2.8 PEg and 100 forward P/E here. But I guess it had to gap up to 400 before cracking. AAPL and GOOG will probably not crack seriously till the very end.

Edited by ogm, 02 November 2007 - 08:56 AM.

#3 endisnear

endisnear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 439 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:01 AM

Not for long.

As I thought, ISRG will crack first. Look at it go now.

That turd BIDU is also looking pretty silly with 2.8 PEg and 100 forward P/E here. But I guess it had to gap up to 400 before cracking.

AAPL and GOOG will probably not crack seriously till the very end.

OGM,
you long any semis...
just went long smh 33.90

#4 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:07 AM

Not for long.

As I thought, ISRG will crack first. Look at it go now.

That turd BIDU is also looking pretty silly with 2.8 PEg and 100 forward P/E here. But I guess it had to gap up to 400 before cracking.

AAPL and GOOG will probably not crack seriously till the very end.

OGM,
you long any semis...
just went long smh 33.90

Only INTC and SPRD. And frankly I'm concerned about INTC here, but its my LT position. SPRD just a momentum play from yesterday. Was green on good earnings report while the market was tanking. Thats why I picked it up. Plus its Chineese company... they are immune, you know... :)

I'm short ADI, LLTC and BRCM though.

Semis are in deep downtrend. Momentum is down on just about every timeframe. They can bounce of course, but the trend isn't looking good.

I think SMH is making a bear flag on daily and is about to crack to lower lows withn a few days. Maybe even today, for what I know.

Edited by ogm, 02 November 2007 - 09:08 AM.

#5 SandStorm

SandStorm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 457 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:35 AM

Only goog and rimm left standing. amzn is on a sell and aapl neutral. I am also watching the horsemen closely. The only semi buys I have are nvda and swir.

Edited by SandStorm, 02 November 2007 - 10:36 AM.

#6 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:18 AM

SandStorm...I watch the same four. I have RIMM, GOOG and AAPL still lookin' good. AMZN is showing signs of cracking but is still somewhat in tact. Of course reading charts is open to interpretation.

#7 SandStorm

SandStorm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 457 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:09 PM

amzn just joined aapl with a neutral read. I agree that goog and rimm are still on buy. These are VST signals I use to trade.