• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:52 AM

thanks Blackcloud....
Issac...why don't you just send me the money and I'll trade it for you. :) Or at least read my posts....nothing goes straight down or straight up....
....I shouldn't say anything...I could jinx it....another low on ES is going to be terrifying ....but a slight new low is what it may need. Below 1495 and it's not good.

Tea,

This is one of the reasons i don't like posting trades on this board, especially VST ones. Very few come and appreciate the good trades. But when you are wrong , you can always count on some sage advice from someone or the other on how to trade. And when it comes from someone who don't post a single trade of theirs, but like give you a lot of ********, when you wrong, it can get irritating and add to the stress of the losing trade. Did anyone come and apreciate when you made nearly 40 SPX points on your OEX trade yesterday ?. But i bet your losing trades will generate a lot of attention. Oh well...

Best

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#12 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:55 AM

tea this is great work my question is we just had 1-2-3-4-5 down so don't we need another 1-5 down, after any move up to around 1.525 You have two options at 1.525 - either the move down or up what is your view now - is this the bottom or we still have one more move dowm from 1525 - any signals from XBK Much appreciated!

#13 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:10 AM

relax: I'm counting it as a flat for the time being..."a" was 12345...three wave "b" and now "c" might be finished doing 12345... it's on the chart......if we take todays lows out with gusto...it's wrong and we are more than likely in a three down. I now want ES over 1512 to breath easy that we might have a bottom in Nav...I keep suckering myself into posting trades...I'll give it up again...my charts basically speak to what I might be doing anyways.... .....some people are a real pain... OEX puts were great....but my self awarded gold star goes to the GS top call. lol

Edited by Teaparty, 02 November 2007 - 11:06 AM.

#14 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:10 AM

thanks Blackcloud....
Issac...why don't you just send me the money and I'll trade it for you. :) Or at least read my posts....nothing goes straight down or straight up....
....I shouldn't say anything...I could jinx it....another low on ES is going to be terrifying ....but a slight new low is what it may need. Below 1495 and it's not good.

Tea,

This is one of the reasons i don't like posting trades on this board, especially VST ones. Very few come and appreciate the good trades. But when you are wrong , you can always count on some sage advice from someone or the other on how to trade. And when it comes from someone who don't post a single trade of theirs, but like give you a lot of ********, when you wrong, it can get irritating and add to the stress of the losing trade. Did anyone come and apreciate when you made nearly 40 SPX points on your OEX trade yesterday ?. But i bet your losing trades will generate a lot of attention. Oh well...

Best

NAV my complaint about TP is that he is always quick to critisize others, yet he never actually posts anything, just a load of maybe's, ifs and possible.

As old man partridge said "you cant tell until you bet", and TP should try posting his bet.

i have found many traders supportiuve of good calls, not being critical when it goes wrong.

Must post a trade, that is something I have a strong view on. Rest is fluff.

Edited by Tor, 02 November 2007 - 11:11 AM.

Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#15 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:20 AM

thanks Blackcloud....

Tea,

Best

NAV my complaint about TP is that he is always quick to critisize others, yet he never actually posts anything, just a load of maybe's, ifs and possible.

As old man partridge said "you cant tell until you bet", and TP should try posting his bet.

i have found many traders supportiuve of good calls, not being critical when it goes wrong.

Must post a trade, that is something I have a strong view on. Rest is fluff.

Tor,

I am not supporting anyone or criticizing anyone here. But is does no good to criticize someone who shares a view or a trade, especially when it goes wrong. Trading is a emotionally taxing game. Piling on someone when they are wrong can be taxing to someone who posts free here. If i recall Tea posted a tarde 2 days back that he was short OEX puts at the close on Fed day. He rode it for nearly 40 points and i didn't see anyone appreciate that. But when he is wrong (even before the trade is complete), folks are jumping on his throat.

Actually trading and analysis are two different things. Even when i am bullishly biased i do "short" daytrades against my own bias. You can be anlytically right and lose money and analytically wrong and make money too. When money is involved, you can't be stubborn.

Edited by NAV, 02 November 2007 - 11:25 AM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#16 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:26 AM

NAV and TEA-I certainly like seeing both your trades, you are both obviously EXCELLENT traders. I can't trade either of your stuff without question, as I am a trader myself, and have to see what I see, as well. At times though, Teapartys charts are so compelling, I must admit I pull the trigger a bit at possible tops and bottoms. I have found Teapartys charts to be virtual roadmaps the past few months, and have to think that besides Tea, they have been of more benefit to me than most-and I DO APPRECIATE it! Keep up the great work guys, and THX! Spooky

#17 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:33 AM

...I'll remind Tor what the title of this thread is.

#18 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:47 AM

...I'll remind Tor what the title of this thread is.

TP, do not get me wrong. I think your charts look good and I am grateful to you for positing them.

But, to be honest, you put my nose out of joint cos you critisize me and others here for not being clear, yet you yourself hardly ever post any actual trades.

i just thought "blimey, thats a bit rich coming from him", and a real joke.

The good traders here post trades, not charts with ifs and maybe's. To tie your flag to a mast is all that matters in this business, and we all know we are only as good as your last trade.

That is my only issue, and it wass in reaction to your rude comment to me. As far as Im concerned, I drop this matter now.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#19 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:55 AM

I'm going to drop it too.....I was never rude to anyone....I put you on ignore after seeing to the moon and crash all in the same post...then your comment of bear market starts under 1475 was just senseless to me. Sorry mate....don't feel bad...you are one of many on ignore...nothing personal....it's just a matter of weeding who I pay any attention to.

#20 kc135a

kc135a

• Traders-Talk User
  • 501 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:02 PM

isaac613 ...just a heads up if you are short looking for that 1466 ...if xbd and bkx are finding a bottom.....we may not get there. Check out the blog ......we still could see that 1466/75 area....but just a warning. Hi Tea Nobody is right all of the time and sometimes not even most of the time but your post show why you are thinking the way you are and that is sufficient. Keep up the great work and post. FWIW I am playing the same quick long planning on shorting on the roll over. This is a trading board, not an investing board. Some seem to forget that. KC