• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 04:16 AM

Posted Image

You may recall as the Oct 24th bottom was forming I gave a major caution for a major top based on the wave pattern potential five waves down. Since that low the SnP has traded a classic wave two retrace that topped within the .618 to .786 ratio window. Waves (1) and (2) completed.

Since the wave (2) topped at the Super Cycle .786 extension 1552 level do we see five waves down yet for wave "1 of (3) ? Not yet, within wave 1 we are at wave iv. Notice the yellow wave 4 ellipse has not indicated enough price and time has elapse for a typical wave 4? Looking for Monday to open up to 1514/16 then drop to 1470s to complete wave 1 of (3).

This remains just a major caution unless we see the above paragraph play out. There remains the possibility the 2006 wave extension at 1605 area by the week of Thanksgiving can occur.

Best,
Larry
"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)

#2 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 07:14 AM

larry this market has topped . oct 31 was a failed 5th in the dow imho. we will see cheers gman
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#3 underabigw

underabigw

• Traders-Talk User
  • 280 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 08:30 AM

LarryT & GMan, I just wanted to take a moment and thank both of you for your continued insightful contributions to the board. I always feel like I learn something when I read your posts. Thanks again for sharing your work! UBW

#4 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 09:17 AM

LarryT & GMan,

I just wanted to take a moment and thank both of you for your continued insightful contributions to the board. I always feel like I learn something when I read your posts.

Thanks again for sharing your work!

UBW

thanks ubw very kind of u to say that

now u got to tell me where did u get that cool handle at B) B)
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#5 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,530 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 01:56 PM

LarryT & GMan,

I just wanted to take a moment and thank both of you for your continued insightful contributions to the board. I always feel like I learn something when I read your posts.

Thanks again for sharing your work!

UBW

thanks ubw very kind of u to say that

now u got to tell me where did u get that cool handle at B) B)

Is it from my all time favorite movie....IT's A MAD MAD MAD WORLD????
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#6 underabigw

underabigw

• Traders-Talk User
  • 280 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 06:29 PM

You are right. UnderABigW is from the movie "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World". It hit me one night that we are all searching for that ellusive pot of gold while going through the utter chaos of the markets and the market participants. Good luck to all! UBW B)