Keeping it simple stupid

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 12:11 PM

NAV, I keep telling you this every week: mark my words, NO UPTREND and NO Crashes either. Denleo

#12 Scott-stock

Scott-stock

• Traders-Talk User
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 12:21 PM

NAV How do you determine the LT Trend and the Int Trend and the Daily Trend Thanks

#13 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 01:51 AM

NAV
How do you determine the LT Trend and the Int Trend and the Daily Trend
Thanks

For LT, monthly EMA and monthly momentum.

For IT, weekly EMA and weekly momentum.

For ST, Daily EMA and Daily momentum.

NAV,

I keep telling you this every week: mark my words, NO UPTREND and NO Crashes either.

Denleo

Denleo,

Can you qualify that with "Time horizon" ? - 1 week, 1 month, 1 year ???

Nav...are you getting any feel for the situation in Pakistan and how it may effect markets..... if any? I know you are in India...just thought you might be closer to the news.
TIA

Tea,

The situation in pakistan may seem quite alarming for western observers. But these militray takeovers, coup de etat, constitutional crises, emergency proclamations etc are something new to Pakistan and have happened time and again. What makes it scary this time is, Pakistan is a de facto nuclear power now and a nuclear power in a state of emergency is not something of a comforting thought. I am worried, not really about it's implications on the market, but beyond it. As for the markets, so far this morning, the Indian markets have yawned at the devleopments in Pakistan.

Edited by NAV, 05 November 2007 - 01:54 AM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV