My thoughts

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 greenie

greenie

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 03:38 AM

No need to worry about any decline. My e-wave-based system says that SPX will go to at least 1800 before we top out. There are too many bears out there, most praying for the destruction of our country and what we stand for. They will lose again like they have been for last five years. If you have stops that may interfere with these bullish thoughts, now may be the good time to lower them. It may get hard to do so after the opening bell.........but who knows, miracles do happen :)
It is not the doing that is difficult, but the knowing

It's the illiquidity, stupid !

#2 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 10:55 AM

No need to worry about any decline. My e-wave-based system says that SPX will go to at least 1800 before we top out. There are too many bears out there, most praying for the destruction of our country and what we stand for. They will lose again like they have been for last five years. If you have stops that may interfere with these bullish thoughts, now may be the good time to lower them. It may get hard to do so after the opening bell.........but who knows, miracles do happen :)

Good analysis Greenie. Jobs expanding, GDP growing at 3.9% and today's ISM at 55+ also is supportive of your e-wave analysis. We don't need miracles, just those good fundamentals. Markets are all about fundamentals as you say often. I think you have hit the hammer on it's head :P

Edited by NAV, 05 November 2007 - 10:57 AM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV