Correlations to 70 years ago..

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:10 PM

For those who are still interested in my 1937 correlations, the current mapping stands: 1937-->2007 China-->Middle East US-->China Japan-->US Germany-->Russia Russia-->Pakistan I don't know who the other players are of 1937.. France, England, Italy I've mapped Pakistan as Russia because of Musharaff vs Stalin. A little research will show you why I think current events fit. The events still unfold with uncanny coincidences, and I'm puzzled and scared at the same time at what may be. But FWIW, if this post doesn't get deleted, then those who were interested in my 1937 correlation can try to do the same puzzle work I've done.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#2 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:33 PM

I don't understand your Japan>US correlation?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:08 AM

If you were not following my numerous post on why US of 2007 is Japan of 1937, it will take a while to explain..

In a nutshell, back in september, 1931, the japanese accused chinese terrorists of attacking them, and launched an attack on china. In 1933, the League of Nations (the UN of back then) told japan to back off, and japan left the League of Nations and invaded China again. The japanese called this a 'holy war'. Things calmed down until the Japanese attacked China for a final time in 1937, this time with a full fledged assault, culminating in the rape of nanking, etc.

Now you go back to september 11, 2001, and follow how the US ignored UN and invaded Iraq, and what bush calls a 'crusade'.

Why did japan attack china? Most historians think it was because Japan needed natural resources to survive. The US was supplying japan with steel and oil, but things weren't being nice between US and japan. Sort of like how China provides us with crap. People say we went into Iraq for oil.

Theres other similarities that tie US being japan, but those are the big ones. You can look up all this stuff on the internet now.. amazing coincidences.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#4 vitaminm

vitaminm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,701 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:22 AM

http://www.ny.us.emb...ntributionE.htm
vitaminm

#5 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 05:45 AM

If you were not following my numerous post on why US of 2007 is Japan of 1937, it will take a while to explain..

In a nutshell, back in september, 1931, the japanese accused chinese terrorists of attacking them, and launched an attack on china. In 1933, the League of Nations (the UN of back then) told japan to back off, and japan left the League of Nations and invaded China again. The japanese called this a 'holy war'. Things calmed down until the Japanese attacked China for a final time in 1937, this time with a full fledged assault, culminating in the rape of nanking, etc.

Now you go back to september 11, 2001, and follow how the US ignored UN and invaded Iraq, and what bush calls a 'crusade'.

Why did japan attack china? Most historians think it was because Japan needed natural resources to survive. The US was supplying japan with steel and oil, but things weren't being nice between US and japan. Sort of like how China provides us with crap. People say we went into Iraq for oil.

Theres other similarities that tie US being japan, but those are the big ones. You can look up all this stuff on the internet now.. amazing coincidences.

Thanks for the explanation I did not see your other posts, I think it was Mark Twain who said that ' History may not repeat but it rhymes'. No doubt there is going to be strife over diminishing oil supplies in the world.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/