Rambus shares spiked on the news

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Costa

Costa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:26 PM

Early in the morning I was surprised with bombastic news for RMBS. According to Bloomberg, Rambus the designer of chips of chips for Sony Corp's Playstation video game console, might collect royalties of as much as $10 bln, six times its market value, by winning a seven year fight with Hynix Semiconductor. After claiming the world's second largest memory chip maker infringed on patents it owned, Rambus won a $133.4 mln award in 2006. To collect, it must now win a trial next month over the South Korean manufacturer's claim that the Los Altos, California-based company illegally used information obtained at industry meetings in the 90s to get the patents. WOW this is huge men…..I’m now in, prepared for any kind of situation. This could be a money machine $$$$. Technically stock is now in a Bullish mode, stock price is above 20,50 and 200 daily moving average, also MACD back again above 0 indicating a Bullish market.High relative volume during this movement is another bullish indication that the stock will continue higher.

Posted Image
Costa
AC Investor Blog Keep up to date by subscribing AC Investor Blog newsletter or RSS feed. You may wish to also follow me on Twitter.