• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 11:35 PM

LOB?

My crystal ball shows the exact opposite actually. The PMs likely topped out for the 2nd stage advance that began in December. Along with the stock markets, there should be some pain in store until March 4-6th when a major low is due. For the PMs, this will likely mark the beginning of the 3rd and last stage of the PM advance that began in August 07. Gold should pullback to 885-890 and Silver to 16.50-16.70 range. B)

I've seen the March 4-6th date from a few others who do cycle work. What do you make of Crawford's LOB for the pm complex March 8-15th? He's been quite good and quite awful with his calls as far as I can remember.

#22 lhslancers3270

lhslancers3270

• Traders-Talk User
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:27 AM

LOB?

My crystal ball shows the exact opposite actually. The PMs likely topped out for the 2nd stage advance that began in December. Along with the stock markets, there should be some pain in store until March 4-6th when a major low is due. For the PMs, this will likely mark the beginning of the 3rd and last stage of the PM advance that began in August 07. Gold should pullback to 885-890 and Silver to 16.50-16.70 range. B)

I've seen the March 4-6th date from a few others who do cycle work. What do you make of Crawford's LOB for the pm complex March 8-15th? He's been quite good and quite awful with his calls as far as I can remember.

Look out below.

#23 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:32 PM

i think this leg has alot more upside. in spite if imf sales gold remains very firm. the last 2 days were hammers. loa dharma

#24 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:02 PM

i think this leg has alot more upside. in spite of imf sales gold remains very firm. the last 2 days were hammers. loa. food stuffs continue to rise. so does the crb. and oil is pressing the highs. and i expect ng to bust a move got the metals! dharma

#25 lhslancers3270

lhslancers3270

• Traders-Talk User
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:23 PM

i think this leg has alot more upside. in spite if imf sales gold remains very firm. the last 2 days were hammers. loa
dharma

I agree dharma. LOB is look out below. That isn't the direction I think we are headed.

#26 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:08 AM

does anyone else see a parabolic starting in the jrs.

#27 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:42 AM

yes, we are in the early stages of a parabolic in the whole complex. this will end in a parabolic blowoff. i think this has alot more to go before we go into the vertical stage. folks who are looking for deep corrections have not studied parabolics. it aint gonna happen buckle up arms and legs in the vehicles the shares didnt top till sept-oct of 80, gold topped jan 21st of 80. the shares have a lot more to go. of course it doesnt have to happen the same way. but its a marker, the higher gold goes, the more profitable the majors are. juniors are @different stages of development. they will be taken over, overspeculated in, and reach astronomical valuations. it is all ahead of us dharma

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:40 PM

and for those whose hopes lie in a dollar rally, or revival. we are witnessing the destruction of our currency and the government is complicit in it. my targets are much lower, yes rallies will occur but only lead to lower lows. now the ceiling is below 80. dharma

#29 lhslancers3270

lhslancers3270

• Traders-Talk User
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:13 PM

yes, we are in the early stages of a parabolic in the whole complex. this will end in a parabolic blowoff. i think this has alot more to go before we go into the vertical stage. folks who are looking for deep corrections have not studied parabolics. it aint gonna happen
buckle up
arms and legs in the vehicles
the shares didnt top till sept-oct of 80, gold topped jan 21st of 80. the shares have a lot more to go. of course it doesnt have to happen the same way. but its a marker, the higher gold goes, the more profitable the majors are. juniors are @different stages of development. they will be taken over, overspeculated in, and reach astronomical valuations. it is all ahead of us
dharma

Of course this is all speculation but this time around I think the metals run long after the shares will have topped. I think we have a few years left in the mining share rally. The SP ran up by a factor of 15 from '82-'00. I think the XAU will outdo that marker. That's 3 times up from here. Nearly a 5 timer in PMPIX and we are well off the bottoms. We'll have corrections but it is early. We're not even 7 months off the August '07 bottom.

Edited by lhslancers3270, 27 February 2008 - 04:14 PM.

#30 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:06 AM

gold and xau/hui spinning their wheels, in resistance here. close to my time frame for a correction. which could be sharp in price but short relatively speaking in time. dharma