rising inflation

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:30 AM

the shorts will use the opportunity to call a top, but its not to be. it appears that we will again enter into a more powerful 3rd wave to finish this phase. governments world wide are printing, thus the whole commodity complex is going higher. stuff is dear . however, w/the housing mess, money is evaporating quickly, thus STAGFLATION @this point. good for the metals. the currency ie the dollar is the easiest vehicle to jettison and they have. its going alot lower. there will be rallies, but their failure will result in lower lows. awaiting the publics arrival in the sector. it shouldnt be too long. the game is becoming more and more blatant. the usa will become like south america, most will be poor, a small middle class , and a small upper class that own and control everything. dharma

#32 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:06 AM

pretty impressive #s if one considers where we have come from.:
http://www.marketwat.....BEEE3D21D970}
for those looking @ small exploration companies this one caught my eye.
http://www.exploreso...ee/1/video.html
dharma
the pause that refreshes

#33 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:15 PM

slow, steady, orderly rise w/the pause that refreshes! next week will be interesting.the 8th is the bradley. dharma

#34 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:08 PM

seems everyone is eager to call the top! the money is made trading w/the trend. the trading graveyards are littered w/traders trying to get the top or the bottom! dharma

#35 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:24 PM

with that i agree dharma: never seen as much top calling in the metals sector

#36 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:00 AM

gold going over 1k on this leg, still have the fed meeting ahead. lots of problems in the muni bond market. commercials have had a large short position in silver, @ what # do they start to cover, $20? if not here the panic will be down the road. just hanging tight, dharma

#37 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:35 AM

while silver is pretty extended, and gold is also overbought, i am looking for more upside, we are still short of my target 1035. i am looking for a shakeout of the shorts in the juniors, ie a powerful upmove that gets em running. still more upside ahead, this is not going to end w/a whimper, but w/more verticality. wearing a neck brace dharma

#38 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:54 PM

ending diagonal on the broads, ringing a bell expect a rocket ride later this month in the precious metals if todays lows are tested on xau /hui. will be on margin dharma

#39 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:38 AM

not sure that was the whole correction, but it doesnt matter to me. i am in this until we are well into the parabolic. i am thinking the public will come into this sector when gold goes over 1k. awaiting their arrival. i tip my sombrero to senor. good job. dharma

#40 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:30 AM

while looking @the historical gold chart, one can see consolidations @675, 775, 875, and i expect one @975 which is what we are starting to develop. and notice each consolidation was shorter in duration than the previous one. this one should continue that trend. so some consolidation here for the next upmove dharma