trolling

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:04 AM

there is still more time in this cycle for downward action. however, i am not looking for new lows. i think the lows we made will hold. fridays have been bearish. still think we have more pop left. nobody ever got rich shorting a bull market dharma

#12 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:52 AM

there is still more time in this cycle for downward action. however, i am not looking for new lows. i think the lows we made will hold. fridays have been bearish. still think we have more pop left. nobody ever got rich shorting a bull market
dharma

dharma
You sure got that right! As a matter of fact I am still looking to pick up some GDX on the long side and am eyeing that 48.14 interday low on last Tuesday as ST support. If that holds I will be buying today.
Best to you.
Peace
johngeorge

#13 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:06 AM

this week and early next week are the time frame for a cyclical low. i have started buying issues that are oversold and diverging. dharma

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:10 AM

i dont think the 871 low in gold gets broken. however, i dont think the downward correction is over. dharma

#15 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:53 AM

i dont think the 871 low in gold gets broken. however, i dont think the downward correction is over. dharma

dharma
Your updates are most appreciated. Thank you. :)
Best to you
Peace
johngeorge

#16 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 02:35 PM

do to an agreement in sept 07, ano has gone from explorer to producer of platinum, literally overnight. this is one to watch. when the market turns around this will get some mojo. do your own dd. i have accummulated a position. dharma

#17 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:05 PM

HUI and XAu look flaggy to me . one more down in e of abcde then up?

#18 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:32 AM

i think we test 1k again! dharma

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:24 AM

in bull markets surprises are on the upside. its why most traders miss the run in bull markets. if we take out the 1033, then i think the market is poised for 1250 dharma

#20 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:11 AM

yesterdays move, came right up to the /618, in xau, .5 on the hui. so we are in resistance. its normal to pause here. meanwhile the crb is really close to its highs. oil remains stubborn. and the grains are causing discomfort in most of the world. dont look now, but easy money world wide has caused a run in all/most commodities. and after its big gains yesterday little is being given back in the metals. and here and ff guys are shorting and calling for a pullback.yet we recently made new bull market highs! dharma