MUY fun today amigos!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 07:44 AM

Senor who has a small position taken recently will likely add to his GDX position but only into a bueno decline this moring. I would then take my metals position from about 15% to about 30% of allocation to this sector if prices decline enough. This is not a trading position amigos, it is long term accumulation for Senor. BS rocks Senor

#2 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 07:51 AM

Yes this is bueno. Did you see the chart on the FF board. Dollar could go to near 77 and then adios over for last hope of dollar rally if it does not break up over the downtrend line. I see so many juniors completing their grande waves down. Not sure which wave up this would be but I think they took the majors out and shot them last. Nem, GG, RGLD, AEM and those juniors are compressed so far down they could be bubble material. Next bubble now that the housing bubble has packed it in? This is getting very interesting.

#3 Mike

Mike

• Traders-Talk User
  • 389 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 08:48 AM

My below market buys are getting triggered. This looks like capitulation day. I think the margs. might start flowing a little early, today.

#4 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 08:53 AM

Yes it does. Where is everybody?????

#5 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 08:57 AM

Yes it does. Where is everybody?????

Mixin the margs? Senor just started buying GDX as it hit 37, will accumulate below there.

PURE BS

Senor

#6 kaotic

kaotic

• Traders-Talk User
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:15 AM

800 target remains. Still short. Jumping the gun on the long side could prove to be fatal here. :huh:

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:28 AM

800 target remains. Still short. Jumping the gun on the long side could prove to be fatal here. :huh:

In your opinion and notice Senor is only buying gold STOCKS and GDX, no gold or silver, gold stocks in Senor's opinion getting MUY cheap, and only up to a 30% position today, so keep it in perspective amigo.

BSing away

Senor

#8 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:11 AM

Senor I am looking to buy more RGLD below $33 today. Missed the early am buy on it. :blush: Also would like to add additional GDX below $37 if the market gods allow. Tremendous bargains showing up IMO. Thanks for the continued updates. Best to you.
Peace
johngeorge

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:28 AM

Senor
I am looking to buy more RGLD below $33 today. Missed the early am buy on it. :blush: Also would like to add additional GDX below $37 if the market gods allow. Tremendous bargains showing up IMO. Thanks for the continued updates.
Best to you.

Amigo lets hope they are "bargains", in the long term schene of things Senor thinks they are. I will accumulate GDX below 37 as well.

BSing away

Senor

#10 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 12:47 PM

I agree with you guys and am looking to buy these bargains (after all, it appears we've all missed the short of the year), and these bargains get to be bigger bargains everyday, but I gotta ask, does anyone have a stop out here? Good luck to everyone already in. :o

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."