MUY fun today amigos!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:15 PM

i strongly believe the GDX is going to form a low on August 15th right before arch crawfords violent turn date of Aug. 16th. next week friday will be the ultimate buy. then that weekend maybe some kind of huge war will start that will crash the dollar and paper markets and cause gold and miners to do a COMPLETE reversal up during the second half of August.

Arch's August 6 date pin pointed the war starting in Georgia today.... what the next war or disaster will be on the 16th I do not know...

August and September will be very intense months. Mars opposes Uranus on August 6th just before the Olympics start. The energy of this aspect brings conflicts with friends, impulsive action, and outbursts of temper. This transit often arouses revolutionary action and the desire to overthrow existing power structures. The chart of the USA finds Uranus making a square to its natal Mars. This means that conflicts may arise over the financial affairs of banks, groups, organizations and business during the next two months. Another thing is that the solar eclipse on August 1 will be seen over China. That's not the greatest energy.

Then we have Mars in a 90 degree angle to Pluto at the time of the full moon lunar eclipse on August 16. Wow! What an explosive energy. Maybe this will bring the ending, and the beginning of a new financial system, although this may take a while because the effects from an eclipse last a long time. This August 16 eclipse will be the end of the planetary aspect of Mars/Pluto in Sagittarius that caused the banking crisis, and the terrorist wars. Will this cause the financial crisis to turn around, or will it die? I guess time will tell. We do end this year with a Mars/Pluto conjunction in Capricorn just after Christmas. In fact, at that time there are five planets and the moon all in Capricorn. This says to me – new government – maybe new financial system - however that works out.

Another interesting transit that is going on in the USA chart is the Uranus/Neptune opposition. Uranus rules change and Neptune in its lower energy rules deception. Uranus also rules light. With the planet of change and light on top of the planet of deception – all kinds of dubious events have come to the surface to be looked at and to wake up the general population.

The solar eclipse of August 1, 2008 finds the sun on nine degrees Leo. This is the degree that rules armies and navies. Will the drums of war be beating again, or will it work out in another way? This is not the best energy for our president George Bush because we find his Mercury on nine degrees Leo and his Mars on 9 degrees Virgo. Saturn is the tester and is on top of his Mars which means he will be going through some really big challenges. This energy brings frustrated impulses to action and suppressed anger and resentment. This is usually the time of heavy responsibility.

Trouble or conflicts may arise between governments, and President Bush may think military action is needed. This doesn't sound very good because of that eclipse being on the degree of the army and navy. Uranus is also in a perfect square to Bush's natal Uranus and his node. This could cause his sudden fall from power in an unexpected way. His Uranus is on 19 degrees Gemini and this degree is said to confer military honor that ends in disaster. Didn't that just happen in Iraq? This degree also means that he is capable of violent action. Afghanistan, which is the Opium capital of the world since we attacked them in 2002, is also in the news. The USA is talking about putting more troops into that country, which I think is a bad move but I don't want to get caught up in the energy of the dark. We've been purged of our fears, and the Earth needs us now to manifest our light bodies. This means to just have fun and live in the Now.

Edited by tradesurfer, 08 August 2008 - 01:19 PM.

#12 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:18 PM

Technically I got a target of something like 26-27 on the GDX. However, we are fairly oversold, so at any time we could rally to some degree. I put alot of resistance between 41-42. It also looks like the stocks are leading the metal on the downside. Just my opinion. IT

#13 Kimston

Kimston

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:33 PM

Yes this is Muy fun today. Shorts are doing well, but I hope I can figure out where to cover. I think XAU 125 or lower before mid October. Violent bounces will undoubtedly make it difficult. The back up the truck and sell opportunity came and went. Kimston

#14 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:43 PM

kimston: you nailed it . cheers to you on a fine trade

#15 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:45 PM

Senor: not sure where the fun is in all of this despite largely being on the sidelines..i rather feel bad for those bulls who are suffering here

#16 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 01:42 PM

Technically I got a target of something like 26-27 on the GDX. However, we are fairly oversold, so at any time we could rally to some degree. I put alot of resistance between 41-42. It also looks like the stocks are leading the metal on the downside. Just my opinion.

IT

IT

Could be "bounce" towards resistance - then final low 27-28.

gdx_monthly.png

stubaby

#17 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 05:20 PM

Senor: not sure where the fun is in all of this despite largely being on the sidelines..i rather feel bad for those bulls who are suffering here

Well this amigo "enjoys" wild and volatile mrkets as it creates opportunity, that is what Senor meant by "fun".

NO BS

Senor

#18 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:49 PM

i know. your clear headedness and game plan strategizing is a good lesson for me to watch and i thank you

#19 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:33 AM

i know. your clear headedness and game plan strategizing is a good lesson for me to watch and i thank you

:lol:

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."