Hey, TA Works !

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 05:37 PM

... as for Ellioticians, anyone who's studied this realm for a while knows that E-wave patterns are like clouds.

Everyone has their own interpretation, and some are more "opaque" than others.

Clouds! Did someone say clouds?

:rolleyes:

CLOUDS

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#12 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 05:40 PM

Beta, I've been trading these markets since 1980.....you said the real tell was sentiment ....based on what? A few Bullish posts on this board? I guess you can easily discount any Elliott Theory when fading the board is a winning strategy. LMAO

#13 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 05:46 PM

Woody, From your earlier posts, it's very obvious to both bullz and bearz that you know nothing about the basic tenets of Elliot wave. If so, you'd understand my bearish e-wave count (posted and discussed at length with dougie below), which resembles nothing like yours. I believe Senor and dharma and other E-wavers on this thread have pointed out that your count is invalid for pretty obvious reasons. Perhaps you could spend the next 30 years studying up on this. And btw, as an experienced pro trader, did you catch the 60+ plunge in gold, or were you sitting on your hands ? :lol: Because I did (via DZZ) -- 15% in two days. :D :rolleyes:

Edited by beta, 02 October 2008 - 05:53 PM.

"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#14 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 05:51 PM

... as for Ellioticians, anyone who's studied this realm for a while knows that E-wave patterns are like clouds.

Everyone has their own interpretation, and some are more "opaque" than others.

Clouds! Did someone say clouds?

:rolleyes:

CLOUDS

thanks diogenes :lol:

I love joni mitchell.

today I was listening to the indigo girls

watching gold fall out of the sky and into my lap,

a song called "America" ...

Edited by beta, 02 October 2008 - 05:52 PM.

#15 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 06:07 PM

Beta, Just within this thread you have gone from trading on Sentiment to discounting Elliott Theory to using it has your primary trading rationale........how much credibility can that generate? I dont care about any jabs you want to take at me but still waiting for an answer on sentiment. I'm done for this thread, guessing others arent amused.

#16 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 06:10 PM

GO READ my first post -- DOH ! this is a waste of time. buh-bye ! :)

Edited by beta, 02 October 2008 - 06:20 PM.

#17 Mike

Mike

• Traders-Talk User
  • 389 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 08:01 AM

Beta, I want to commend you on the choice of your username. When you get the final version of yourself worked out, let us know. Woody, thanks for posting your well stated comments. M

#18 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 08:06 AM

Beta, I want to commend you on the choice of your username. When you get the final version of yourself worked out, let us know.

Woody, thanks for posting your well stated comments.

M

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#19 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:15 AM

Beta, I want to commend you on the choice of your username. When you get the final version of yourself worked out, let us know.

Woody, thanks for posting your well stated comments.

M

Go ahead guys, enjoy the Kool-Aid ! :lol:

Religious cults are not my thing.

Edited by beta, 03 October 2008 - 10:17 AM.

#20 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:00 AM

I am still here but no more pain thank you very much. I would rather have followed the job you did and bought this mornign if thats what I wanted. I know it is impossible to buy at the bottom and sell at the top but that was pretty darn close.