• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 08:36 PM

Appears to me we still haven't shunned stocks enuf yet. Im thinking we need a sell off that will give us a good whuppin and a spike over 120.

I think everyone would be pukin over the bridge by then, or screamin at their borkers to get them out.

Sheesh. Come to think of it, That old coot was right. He bailed in '98 saying stocks were overvalued then. i think that was Peter Drucker if Im not mistaken. he only was early by about 10 years, and that was around the time Ag began inflating the hell out of the economy and lowering interest rates. just think. if he hadn't done that, stocks might have then crashed, folks capitulated, we go thru a cleansing bear, and maybe we'd actually be higher right now, and a more sound economy by now with half the debt. And all of the serial bubbles that were unnecessarily created along the way, would have never occurred, and so forth and so on.

But in the end it will all have fallen right back down to '98 valuations. Geez, what did that guy see that none of us saw ? (the future, and it wasn't pretty. as I recall. )
OTIS.