todays action

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:28 PM

the xau=.236 =98 these #are the range from the all time highs to the lows we just made the hui=.236=238.41 gld=.382=80.81 todays action came to these #s and backed off. i suspect we have a correction for a day or 2 . dharma

#2 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:18 AM

dharma: i think you are right here, but one cant rule out this being still a 4 of 3 with 5 down to come still sentiment wise there is lots of caution

#3 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:51 AM

the xau=.236 =98 these #are the range from the all time highs to the lows we just made
the hui=.236=238.41
gld=.382=80.81
todays action came to these #s and backed off. i suspect we have a correction for a day or 2 .
dharma

@this point the corrective action in the hui/xau looks constructive. the hourly rsi has been brought down from overbought.
dharma

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:56 PM

the xau=.236 =98 these #are the range from the all time highs to the lows we just made
the hui=.236=238.41
gld=.382=80.81
todays action came to these #s and backed off. i suspect we have a correction for a day or 2 .
dharma

@this point the corrective action in the hui/xau looks constructive. the hourly rsi has been brought down from overbought.
dharma

Senor likes, corrects during day and closes unchanged and maybe norte, bueno and excellente way to consolidate grande rally.

BSing away

Senor

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:45 AM

in spite of the gold beating, the xau/hui are holding up, a good sign. on another note , all the talk of busting comex w/the dec contract has me and my bowl of popcorn on the edge of my seat. the open interest remains high. lets see if there is any truth to this rumor! dharma

#6 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:01 PM

in spite of the gold beating, the xau/hui are holding up, a good sign.
on another note , all the talk of busting comex w/the dec contract has me and my bowl of popcorn on the edge of my seat. the open interest remains high. lets see if there is any truth to this rumor! dharma

dharma

GDX looking good here as you state in face of gold's decline. Howsoever I do think the XAU and broads are still connected. But most of all congratulations on your standing in the CNBC tournament. :D May you win it all. :cheer:

Best to you.
Peace
johngeorge

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:08 PM

grande tres wave norte underway, enjor the ride BS is beautiful Senor

#8 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:55 PM

grande tres wave norte underway, enjor the ride

BS is beautiful

Senor

Si Senor

Thanks for your posting and may you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. :)

Best to you.
Peace
johngeorge

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:14 PM

i hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving! we have alot to be thankful for. gold production is decreasing, demand is increasing. it is difficult to find and when you do it is pricey. the supply/demand #s dont add up! ?????? dharma

#10 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 03:33 PM

GDX outperformed yest close underperf today: any ideas?
Not quite the stuff of 3 0f 3 tday

grande tres wave norte underway, enjor the ride

BS is beautiful

Senor