Top alert fired...

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 andiron

andiron

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:47 PM

here let me help with the data.....its called ewave......and the epicenter of primary wave 3 up....some indexes such as the VLE are allready in it......fwiw

Thanks the chief...that really clears up for me...

#12 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:51 PM

here let me help with the data.....its called ewave......and the epicenter of primary wave 3 up....some indexes such as the VLE are allready in it......fwiw

Thanks the chief...that really clears up for me...

ur welcome ..,..anytime.....IS IT CLEAR?

Edited by da_cheif, 28 February 2014 - 01:52 PM.

#13 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:30 PM

No matter where you look the internals are stronger now than ANY time in history going back to 1926.
Fib

some data to backup that statement will be nice..

What exactly do you want me to provide?

Indices? Sectors? Near Term? Short Term...data that goes all the way back to 1926?

Be specific and I would be most happy to give you what you want.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#14 andiron

andiron

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:36 PM

it is your statement..you must have something that says so...give a few indicators that you find them strongest since 26...

Edited by andiron, 28 February 2014 - 02:37 PM.

#15 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:05 PM

it is your statement..you must have something that says so...give a few indicators that you find them strongest since 26...

Specifics please...I have too much data to pull from.

BTW...since when am I taken to task as far as backing things up when you have provided only one chart in all the time you've been here?

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#16 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

REALLY ?... says you ? id like to jump into this chart-off competition ... for ... finding at least ONE,... if not a couple, ...if not more than a few to Debunk that statement.

What remains to be seen is if the market chugs higher as internals fall apart in a strong price trend

No matter where you look the internals are stronger now than ANY time in history going back to 1926.

So...you'll have a long wait for A top, no less, THE top.

Fib

Edited by Mr Dev, 28 February 2014 - 03:27 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#17 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:28 PM

REALLY ?... says you ? id like to jump into this chart-off ! finding at least ONE if not a couple, if not more than a few to Debunk that statement.

Specifically?

BTW...how come you're no longer using your NASDAQ MCO/MCSUM charts anymore to make your market forecasts?

Fib

#18 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:34 PM

well its because i have never focused on (such a simplistic but ..somewhat effective method) following just one chart or the NASDAQ MCO/MCSUM to make my market forecasts..

i use the chart very rarely and probably less than i should as anyone who follows my chart postings can see .

short answer since about 2009-10 probably even earlier (2005) when i dropped decision point....i've hardly looked at the chart.

REALLY ?... says you ? id like to jump into this chart-off ! finding at least ONE if not a couple, if not more than a few to Debunk that statement.

Specifically?

BTW...how come you're no longer using your NASDAQ MCO/MCSUM charts anymore to make your market forecasts?

Fib

Edited by Mr Dev, 28 February 2014 - 03:36 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#19 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:37 PM

TC thanks for sharing the ALERT and congratulations if in fact ...we tagged a tradeable top. ;)

I had a top alert fire this morning. I have been out of the market with a profit since last week so it means nothing to me (http://www.traders-t...09). I need to work on patience for these signals as I would have taken a larger profit then I did otherwise.

What remains to be seen is if the market chugs higher as internals fall apart in a strong price trend.

Edited by Mr Dev, 28 February 2014 - 03:38 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#20 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:16 PM

well its because i have never focused on (such a simplistic but ..somewhat effective method) following just one chart or the NASDAQ MCO/MCSUM to make my market forecasts..

i use the chart very rarely and probably less than i should as anyone who follows my chart postings can see .

short answer since about 2009-10 probably even earlier (2005) when i dropped decision point....i've hardly looked at the chart.

Specifically?

Fib

Sneak a peak at simplicity itself (it's still long):

http://stockcharts.c...93621975995.png

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."