#22 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:22 PM

jimmy pattison from vc bc sez hello.....snort

:)

Usually says more than that.

Edited by diogenes227, 28 February 2014 - 04:23 PM.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#23 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

jimmy pattison from vc bc sez hello.....snort

:)

Usually says more than that.

he walks the walk as well as talk the talk....now canadas richest person anda client for 25 years

Edited by da_cheif, 28 February 2014 - 05:05 PM.

#24 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:41 PM

I had a top alert fire this morning. I have been out of the market with a profit since last week so it means nothing to me (http://www.traders-t...09). I need to work on patience for these signals as I would have taken a larger profit then I did otherwise.

What remains to be seen is if the market chugs higher as internals fall apart in a strong price trend.

What is the % right of the alert?

Does it give an estimate of the decline?
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#25 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:15 PM

I had a top alert fire this morning. I have been out of the market with a profit since last week so it means nothing to me (http://www.traders-t...09). I need to work on patience for these signals as I would have taken a larger profit then I did otherwise.

What remains to be seen is if the market chugs higher as internals fall apart in a strong price trend.

what decline are we talking about?? <_<

#26 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:44 AM

The decline will exceed 70% by the time it ends somewhere out in 2015.
OTIS.