• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 01:48 PM

Can't put a working man down, going to Canada for a RUSH! https://www.youtube....h?v=iIGKlicb8n0

Ok, ES hourly Trend Changed structural chart: just added the NEW yellow shadow uptrend, likely'll get modified later...R2Ks both caching breath waiting for others to catch up, started off early at open.

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160129104

Edited by iloliway, 29 January 2016 - 01:51 PM.

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#32 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:31 PM

Cash SPX :

Two of patterns I learned over years are as said, trust me on this, I've paid a lot of tuition for that and yours free today.

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160129112

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#33 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:39 PM

Posted Today, 11:48 AM

R2Ks both caching breath waiting for others to catch up, started off early at open.

Just checked:

RUT fut and cash up 2.41% and 2.17%.

ES and SPX up 2.23% and 1.92%.

Edited by iloliway, 29 January 2016 - 02:41 PM.

#34 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:59 PM

I don't post whenever I like. I keep trying to live up to my own signature: Line/ Pattern posted is my trade. 

Trading for profits never easy. Building reliable system unique to ones own experience NOT canned formulated indicators, even harder. So if you see ANY of my lines posted, I suggest go to investing.com, draw only my line(s) interest you, and monitor that tab. That will be more LIVE for you between my updates. That's what best for both of us I think.

Good trading.

#35 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:19 PM

Large patterns like the ones Brokowski published, notice they are DAILY?! at least. Since when I am using as short as 1min as recognition? Since I joined TT. People used to mocking and ridicule my approach - I dont even consider volume criteria - i found out this is exactly what HFT and bots like, no one trading DT/IT or Swing Lines waiting for weeks and months to confirm a pattern. In fact shorter time patterns are much more reliable because they are used as bricks, Legos, to build larger structure. So you can detect change of trend much quicker.

Hey you can discover some unwritten patterns if you try, like my Sickle, Spade, Hocky Stick, Yin-Yang Flag, ... cant give away all. Internet age freed up not only social sites, TA is my love, so what's your passion when you are here reading this boring stuff?

#36 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:35 PM

Better late than stubborn - so I hope by next few week I be certain that that 3rd line is the CRISIS line echoing the ones in Nikkei and SSEC posted earlier.

Posted 18 January 2016 - 08:33 AM

The 3rd support is the real H&S Neckline!!..... LOL! Get ready for barn burning squeeeza any time. Take care.

S%2526P%2B500%2528Daily%2529201601192000

#37 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:44 PM

So just watching the barn burning for now.

Raging Spartan, are you with me for what I said earlier? Do we have a break out as per yours now?

Russell has not broken out. Big tell.

#38 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:57 PM

Posted Yesterday, 12:06 PM

A brutal force is required to break the quagmire : a "counter-pattern force" to catch the opposite side off footing. Like break out a bear flag or break down a bull flag...

That's BRUTAL !!! and like I said when Oil and Indices unhooked WATCH OUT !

BO targets or "8 ball" are in there posted in thread. I am a little tired of regurgitating, pls look for self.

#39 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:13 PM

lunch time for me, day closed, we need a BDAR (battle damage assessment report) am sure they'll be plenty 'I told you so' around. LOL!

To follow up that 'snake', bear failed to bite back: and I also found some historical cases about "Hockey Stick" I claimed as very bullish, after this chart.

SmallCap%2B2000%25281%2BMinute%252920160

#40 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:19 PM

So tell me you dont like these posting, so I'll stop being your pain. LOL!